What Free Agent do you want most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Free Agent do you want most?

Hey guys we are entering free agency in little over a month. What Free Agent would be at the top of your list the Giants to go after? Do not let money get in away. What guy would your drool over for.

My pick: OT Jake Long

I have no idea if he will resign with Miami or if they will Franchise him. This year the Franchise tag for OT would be 15 million. That's a lot of money to reserve a guy. If Reese would be able to get him here in NY he would solidify the line, open up holes for the running game and be a true leader in the locker room. Not to mention he is young enough that he could be a Giants for years to come protecting our best asset Eli.

So who is your top Free Agent Priority?

Originally posted by Bones911 View Post
    Hey guys we are entering free agency in little over a month. What Free Agent would be at the top of your list the Giants to go after? Do not let money get in away. What guy would your drool over for.

My pick: OT Jake Long

I have no idea if he will resign with Miami or if they will Franchise him. This year the Franchise tag for OT would be 15 million. That's a lot of money to reserve a guy. If Reese would be able to get him here in NY he would solidify the line, open up holes for the running game and be a true leader in the locker room. Not to mention he is young enough that he could be a Giants for years to come protecting our best asset Eli.

So who is your top Free Agent Priority?
    I'd be happy if we resigned Beatty.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Hasn't Long's play fallen off a cliff the past couple years?

Comment

Will Beatty, Victor Cruz, Martellus Bennett
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I concur. Or Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
            I concur. Or Cruz.
            I don't see any chance we don't sign Cruz (knock on wood)

I agree with RF with Beatty and Bennett.
            I would just like to see some veteran depth in the O line.
            We're not going to sign high impact free agents. We just need some signings for depth, not just in the O line, but in the defensive secondary as well. I'd like to see a veteran corner or two. Not big names, but competent players.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Hasn't Long's play fallen off a cliff the past couple years?
              Yes his play has fallen off big time. There is no way Miami brings him back but someone will over pay for him. This draft is so deep at the OL positions there is no need for the Giants to pay what long will want.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                this.. and Loadholt or Vollmer to play RT

Comment

Beatty is the #1 priority

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    agree with both of you gents! The Giants are going to have their hands full with re-signing their own FAs. It will be interesting to see where we stand after FA and prior to the draft. There could be some tough cuts coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      this.. and Loadholt or Vollmer to play RT
                      This. I want Loadholt as our RT next year.

Draft womack with the 19th and we have a solid Oline for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                        This. I want Loadholt as our RT next year.

Draft womack with the 19th and we have a solid Oline for next year.
                        In your scenario, would you be putting Womack at LG and keep Boothe for depth. Or would you move Boothe to C?

I think the Giants may bring back Locklear at RT, and see if Brewer is ready to challenge that spot. Trust me that Bama O-line looked great this year with Fluker, Womack and Jones. And I would have no problem with Womack at 19. Something tells me though that Reese will be going to the defensive side of the ball with our 1st rd selection. Only time will tell.

Comment

Dolphins won't tag or sign Long I think so if he comes for good money him, or Loadholt.

I wouldn't mind an underrated CB either.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                            In your scenario, would you be putting Womack at LG and keep Boothe for depth. Or would you move Boothe to C?

I think the Giants may bring back Locklear at RT, and see if Brewer is ready to challenge that spot. Trust me that Bama O-line looked great this year with Fluker, Womack and Jones. And I would have no problem with Womack at 19. Something tells me though that Reese will be going to the defensive side of the ball with our 1st rd selection. Only time will tell.
                            In his scenario they might let Boothe walk. I fear Locklear may not be in the NFL next year. That injury looked nasty and he's getting on in years.

Comment

dwayne bowe

Comment

Working...
                              X