Bring Spags back!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pathas View Post
    do you really want to blame that crapfest in NO on Spagnuolo? You like having the worst Giants defense since 1966?
    So, Fewell is to blame for our mess, but not Spags his?

He has done absolutely nothing since leaving the Giants to inspire me to believe that he will be any better than Fewell (of whom I am not a fan, btw). He fielded a great pass rush in '07 and a great defense in '08, five years ago. Nothing since.

If I had my druthers neither PF or Spags would be our DC, though I honestly don't know who'd I want to replace PF.

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
      See what I mean?
      Unbelievable!
      Yeah. Logic. It's a real *****.

Comment

• logic??? Using your logic Patriots should have never hired Belicheat because of his performance at Cleveland. Right DREZ???

Comment

logic??? Using your logic Patriots should have never hired Belicheat because of his performance at Cleveland. Right DREZ???
          So, using your logic we should rehire Tim Lewis? I mean, he fielded a few top-10 defenses before.

Comment

• We need a DC that can game plan for the read option.....

Comment

• One question mark is usually sufficient.

Comment

So, going with that logic, Jim Fassel was an excellent HC???????????

What has Fassell got to do with this topic? Can anyone deny Spags has failed in the two jobs he's had since leaving East Rutherford?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

logic??? Using your logic Patriots should have never hired Belicheat because of his performance at Cleveland. Right DREZ???
                  No one is saying Spags won't be a successful coach in the future. It does, however, seem clear he's not a success wherever he goes and whatever position he takes.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    What has Fassell got to do with this topic? Can anyone deny Spags has failed in the two jobs he's had since leaving East Rutherford?
                    Let me know when you figure it out...................

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      No one is saying Spags won't be a successful coach in the future. It does, however, seem clear he's not a success wherever he goes and whatever position he takes.
                      Doesn't make any sense to not bring him in and try to find a spot for him.
                      This guy is going to be a success again and God forbid it be with another NFC East team or even an NFC team.
                      It will be bad enough if it's anywhere but with the Giants.

Comment

This guy is going to be a success again and God forbid it be with another NFC East team or even an NFC team.
                        What has he done in the past 4-5 years to make you believe that he will be successful again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                          What has he done in the past 4-5 years to make you believe that he will be successful again?
                          Ok, tell ya what, let's let it go and see what happens.
                          That's the Giants philosophy anyway.
                          I'll get back to you.

Comment

• Ya think maybe JR is not happy about Spags leaving?
                            Makes me think of that scene in Beverly Hills Cop.

JR: Heyyyyyy Cuuuuuuzzzzzzz
                            Spags: Are you still pissed at me?

Comment

Ya think maybe JR is not happy about Spags leaving?
                              Makes me think of that scene in Beverly Hills Cop.

JR: Heyyyyyy Cuuuuuuzzzzzzz
                              Spags: Are you still pissed at me?
                              What makes you think that JR is upset that Spags left?

Comment

You simply can't do that and not expect problems. We can only have one DC at a time. Spags hasn't been picked up by any team as of yet. There is a reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X