Bring Spags back!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah. I'm the lost one because I'm not reliving the success a coach had 4 years ago?
    Head like a rock.......

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
      Head like a rock.......
      Yes you do.

Comment

Yes you do.
        Let's get TC to settle this.
        Ok?

Comment

Let's get TC to settle this.
          Ok?
          He has. He didn't fire Fewell and re-hire Spags.

Comment

He has. He didn't fire Fewell and re-hire Spags.
            Yet

Comment

Yet
              If he hasn't yet what makes you think he will?

Comment

• Spags was coaching a younger and healthier J. Tuck, STRAY THE LEGEND, Fred Robbins, Young Osi, AP, Sam Madison at corner with a little juice left in the tank and formerly the best corner in the league, Gibril Wilson a super playmaker at safety, better than Rolle IMO. How can you compare the personnel with what we had on D in 2012? Great coaches accomplish great things with great players. Spags alone won't help us.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  Spags was coaching a younger and healthier J. Tuck, STRAY THE LEGEND, Fred Robbins, Young Osi, AP, Sam Madison at corner with a little juice left in the tank and formerly the best corner in the league, Gibril Wilson a super playmaker at safety, better than Rolle IMO. How can you compare the personnel with what we had on D in 2012? Great coaches accomplish great things with great players. Spags alone won't help us.
                  So are you saying that it's JR's fault?
                  Because it doesn't sound like you're blaming Spags.
                  As you shouldn't.
                  Which, if true, proves my case.

Comment

If he hasn't yet what makes you think he will?
                    Tick..Tock
                    Tick..Tock
                    Tick..Tock

Comment

Tick..Tock
                      Tick..Tock
                      Tick..Tock
                      If he hasn't yet, he won't.

Comment

If he hasn't yet, he won't.
                        Can you please explain to me why you are so enamored with Fewell?
                        Did I miss the info about the interviews he had?

Comment

So are you saying that it's JR's fault?
                          Because it doesn't sound like you're blaming Spags.
                          As you shouldn't.
                          Which, if true, proves my case.
                          I'm saying we can expect similar results if we bring in Spags, but don't improve the personnel.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Can you please explain to me why you are so enamored with Fewell?
                            I'm not. Actually I've said in this very thread that I have no particular love of Fewell. I was actually hoping that he was going to get fired, but alas, that's not the case. However, that has nothing to do with the fact that I don't think that Spags would be a good replacement for Fewell. Again, we'd be replacing a guy that gave up 6k yards for a guy that gave up 7k yards. It'd be a lateral movement at best. Seeing as I'm not as hip to the up and coming positional coaches in the NFL or guys that could come up from college I can't actually name a guy I'd rather have. I just know that Spags isn't him.
                            Last edited by Drez; 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Did I miss the info about the interviews he had?
                              No, you haven't. Spags has not had any interviews yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                                I'm saying we can expect similar results if we bring in Spags, but don't improve the personnel.
                                Maybe similar, but not the same.
                                I would venture to say that Spags would do better with the same personnel.
                                BTW, sounds like you are saying it's JR's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X