Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Spags back!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
    ???????
    Why would you want to send this thread to Mr. Mara?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Why would you want to send this thread to Mr. Mara?
      Since it is nearing 300 responses, I think maybe it's time to at least consider this move?
      I mean, nothing lost to bring the man in and have a discussion.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
        Since it is nearing 300 responses, I think maybe it's time to at least consider this move?
        I mean, nothing lost to bring the man in and have a discussion.
        If John Mara spent any time lurking here or worse, listening to most of the experts one of two things would happen. He'd pull the plug on us or we'd have plenty of CAP space since during the course of a season we tend to fire everyone except Joe Skiba.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          If John Mara spent any time lurking here or worse, listening to most of the experts one of two things would happen. He'd pull the plug on us or we'd have plenty of CAP space since during the course of a season we tend to fire everyone except Joe Skiba.
          A man who thinks there is nothing more to learn is an ignorant man.
          I doubt Mr. Mara fits that description.
          Besides, think about how fired up and motivated Spags would be if we welcomed him back.
          I think it's a win-win.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
            A man who thinks there is nothing more to learn is an ignorant man.
            I doubt Mr. Mara fits that description.
            Besides, think about how fired up and motivated Spags would be if we welcomed him back.
            I think it's a win-win.
            Mr. Mara can find Spags if he wants to chat
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              If John Mara spent any time lurking here or worse, listening to most of the experts one of two things would happen. He'd pull the plug on us or we'd have plenty of CAP space since during the course of a season we tend to fire everyone except Joe Skiba.
              Thomas has evidently never seen an Eli thread, eh?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Thomas has evidently never seen an Eli thread, eh?
                I'm sure he's joking
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  I'm sure he's joking
                  I really don't think he is, though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    I really don't think he is, though.
                    Well, hmmmm
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Mr. Mara can find Spags if he wants to chat
                      That's all I'm hoping for.
                      Got nothing to lose.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        Thomas has evidently never seen an Eli thread, eh?
                        Since I am new to the group and I don't consider myself to be ignorant, enlighten me.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                          Since I am new to the group and I don't consider myself to be ignorant, enlighten me.
                          If you think that a thread that has reached 300 replies is indicative of something that should reach the attention of Mara, then obviously you've never seen a Eli thread, as those threads reach 300 replies even when the original topic was innocent.

                          Comment


                          • I can think of one place to send this thread and it isn't to the Giants' owner.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              I can think of one place to send this thread and it isn't to the Giants' owner.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
                                Since I am new to the group and I don't consider myself to be ignorant, enlighten me.
                                This is a forum for fans to share their thoughts, vent, rant, etc. It's not a think tank for the team. As you spend more time here, this will become clearer.
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X