Bring Spags back!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
    I don't think that Spags has been involved the best situations since leaving the Giants.More going against him then with him sort of thing.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      If Jim Herrman left we could have entertained the though of him as a LBer coach. Jeez, that's got to be tough for him though; going down a notch on the coaching totem pole two years in a row.
      Wonder if he moves to the College ranks?
      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

spags was aggressive. every other DC we've had in the past 10 years has been a soft zone calling little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Hard to imagine what anyone would pick him up for. I doubt as a DC, but I still think he's an excellent coach and deserves a second shot as a DC and eventually HC.
          It certainly has not been a resume building few years
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
            spags was aggressive. every other DC we've had in the past 10 years has been a soft zone calling little girl.
            And yet he's been fired twice since leaving.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              He got fired because Sean Payton wants to go to 3-4 defense.

Comment

Please, please NY Giants...bring Spags back!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                  Wonder if he moves to the College ranks?
                  Interesting, never thought of that. Could be a possibility, especially with the way the NFL has gone to the college ranks to find HCs.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
                    He got fired because Sean Payton wants to go to 3-4 defense.
                    Makes sense, but I doubt that they'd be switching to a 3-4 had they been a solid defense through the year. They were pitiful, to be fair.

The transition makes sense for the Saints though. Cam Jordan, and Sedrick Ellis are ideal as 3-4 DL. Martez Wilson has shown nice ability off the edge as well to be a 34 OLB.

Comment

What are the chances he'll end up with the Jets? Or did the Jets ever figure out their defensive coach?

Comment

wouldnt suprise me if he got another DC job. that performance from our D in sb 42 was like all time. I think we as fans prob look at him in a different light than HCs and GMs/owners

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Can't hold last year against him. He was caught in the middle of a horrible situation.

Comment

Perry is a guy who likes to run the D from upstairs, but Tom wants him on the field. Spags is a guy who loves to be down on the field with his players. Come on, it should be a no brainer to bring Spags back to NY!

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                              What are the chances he'll end up with the Jets? Or did the Jets ever figure out their defensive coach?
                              Yup, they filled the position.

Comment

dont why some still hang on tis guys jock like he is the be all and end all.
                                He had a good two years with the Giants and none since. If he came to the Giants I wouldnt be upset but I would be shouting from the moutain tops with joy either.
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X