Bring Spags back!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Spags back!!!!!

Too bad we aren't looking for a defensive coordinator because Spags was fired by the Saints.

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Too bad we aren't looking for a defensive coordinator because Spags was fired by the Saints.
    Everyone loves what Spags did for us, but you can't go back.
    The NFL is changing at a feverish pace and I'm not sure his scheme works as well in today's NFL. Too many mobile QB's.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

How could it have all gone so wrong for him after the Giants? I'd say this is one personnel the fans did not ask to be fired which is quite rare here.

Comment

I'm starting to think the players made the coach
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I agree here. I'm not convinced that Spags would do any better than Fewell. And Fewell actually has more experience as a defensive play caller.

Comment

If that was true why did our defense suck so bad after Sheridan took over?

Comment

I would love to see what he could do with JPP.

Comment

Spags is way better than Fewell but I don't think he's that great as fans make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
                  If that was true why did our defense suck so bad after Sheridan took over?
                  We're talking Spags whose defense here was superb and he's since failed at his HC debut and now as a DC.
                  Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I don't think that Spags has been involved the best situations since leaving the Giants.
                    More going against him then with him sort of thing.
                    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

If Jim Herrman left we could have entertained the though of him as a LBer coach. Jeez, that's got to be tough for him though; going down a notch on the coaching totem pole two years in a row.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        Spags is way better than Fewell but I don't think he's that great as fans make him out to be.
                        He's not the greatest defensive coordinator of all time, but I would much rather have him then Fewell

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          If Jim Herrman left we could have entertained the though of him as a LBer coach. Jeez, that's got to be tough for him though; going down a notch on the coaching totem pole two years in a row.
                          It will be interesting to see if anyone picks him up.

Comment

We're talking Spags whose defense here was superb and he's since failed at his HC debut and now as a DC.
                            I remember thinking that they might've run him out of St. Lou a little too soon.
                            Was it just 2 seasons or 3?
                            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

It will be interesting to see if anyone picks him up.
                              Hard to imagine what anyone would pick him up for. I doubt as a DC, but I still think he's an excellent coach and deserves a second shot as a DC and eventually HC.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                              X