Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants workout players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    yummy yummy camp fodder...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #17
      It doesn't hurt to take a look, just wouldn't get my hopes up too high!

      Comment


      • #18
        I love this part of the off season and threads like this. We win with personnel, many of whom are not drafted by us. Plus our front office has an excellent track record in evaluating talent and finding hidden gems................
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jomo View Post
          I love this part of the off season and threads like this. We win with personnel, many of whom are not drafted by us. Plus our front office has an excellent track record in evaluating talent and finding hidden gems................
          Yeah, like Ray Rice and Julio Jones.
          Rice was in our own backyard and we passed on him.
          Jones was available until we let the Falcons trade up in front of us.
          Yep.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by thomasjmarino View Post
            Yeah, like Ray Rice and Julio Jones.
            Rice was in our own backyard and we passed on him.
            Jones was available until we let the Falcons trade up in front of us.
            Yep.
            Amateur hour, I'll tell you who we should have drafted 3-5 years after the draft. That is a brilliant strategy my friend. I bet you get almost (lol) 100% of them right that way!

            Actually I was thinking about non-drafted players when I made that statement though JR's eye for talent extends to the draft too.
            No one remembers who came in second.

            Comment


            • #21
              I knew Ray Rice was gonna be special from watching him at Rutgers...I was hoping the Giants would draft him but never happened.

              Comment


              • #22
                How do you think we found Stevie Brown last year? He was a young 2 year player that had been cut from 2 teams. I trust Reese and what he is doing.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                  I knew Ray Rice was gonna be special from watching him at Rutgers...I was hoping the Giants would draft him but never happened.
                  Everyone from this area knew what a bright prospect he was but we had Jacobs and Bradshaw in their prime with greater needs on our roster. We can't tie up that much money at RB when (at the time) we were trying to reload the OL and the safety position.
                  Last edited by jomo; 01-27-2013, 03:01 PM.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Kindle was a good player at Texas!

                    maybe he will take the Will Hill route in showing his potential!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                      Kindle was a good player at Texas!

                      maybe he will take the Will Hill route in showing his potential!
                      I think that if Hill keeps his head on straight and keeps working hard, he could have a breakout year for us. Maybe we can match that one in Kindle.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X