Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants workout players

Today the Giants worked out the following players :

LB Sergio Kindle, TE Steve Skelton, QB Chester Stewart, WR Patrick Turner, K Carson Wiggs, TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers,

Kindle is intriguing to me, he was a pretty good linebacker at Texas before his injury. He fell down a few flights of stairs his rookie season and fractured his skull. He is a good pass rusher, which is prob why Reese is giving him a look

Please post a link
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sergio is the only name on that list I recognize, those injuries sound pretty brutal though.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Please post a link
        Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
        Giants tried out a handful of players: TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, LB Sergio Kindle, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers ...
        Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

sorry it was a twitter post so I didn't think i needed a link

Comment

i live just outside of baltimore. the word around here is the guy just isnt the same since the injury. i also have heard that his work ethic and attitude are in question. i don't think he is a better option than what we already have. the name might be intriguing, this point I'd rather see what we have in ojomo,Tracy, and trattou
          sigpic

Comment

yea he had a pretty bad injury so who knows...doesn't mean the team is going to sign him, they check out alot of players in the offseason

Comment

who are these people?

Comment

Will make the Front Office's claim of "We brought a lot of people in this year" later on true.

Comment

ah.. Kindle is worth a look..

Comment

patrick turner is also interesting as well, he's made some plays in the league

Comment

he has no human reflex.... put your hands up noob... he just fell on his head and cracked his skull?

come on guy...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                        he has no human reflex.... put your hands up noob... he just fell on his head and cracked his skull?

come on guy...
                        huh

Comment

He means Kindle should of put his hands up to protect his head when he fell.

Comment

He sounds kind of stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by sakay View Post
                              i live just outside of baltimore. the word around here is the guy just isnt the same since the injury. i also have heard that his work ethic and attitude are in question. i don't think he is a better option than what we already have. the name might be intriguing, this point I'd rather see what we have in ojomo,Tracy, and trattou
                              Ojomo, Tracy and Trattau are DEs not LBs...

It is worth doing due diligence on Kindle, I don't have high hopes, but every once in a while...
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X