Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Don't think anyone wants to see him leave. It's just business.
    I get that part, I agree.
    I just think it's silly to assume that guys will replicate what Cruz has done.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Question, did they continue to play VJax when he was injured?

Anyway, I see what you're saying but I'm not really sold that everything will be peachy if we do lose Cruz. I'm not suggesting we'll go 0-16 or anything, but he is a major part of this offensive.
      Same. I think Your husband is very unique. If i had to choose between him or the top 5 when healthy guy. Id go with cruz
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I get that part, I agree.I just think it's silly to assume that guys will replicate what Cruz has done.
        Why assume no one will be able to?

Comment

I get that part, I agree.
          I just think it's silly to assume that guys will replicate what Cruz has done.
          So he did great in 011, but you have to account for Nicks being a big part of Cruz's success by taken attention away from him. Cruz is not enough last season. Inorder for him to keep on putting big numbers, other receivers need to be threats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
            Same. I think Your husband is very unique. If i had to choose between him or the top 5 when healthy guy. Id go with cruz
            Well Hakeem has to stay healthy..otherwise it's no contest

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              So he did great in 011, but you have to account for Nicks being a big part of Cruz's success by taken attention away from him. Cruz is not enough last season. Inorder for him to keep on putting big numbers, other receivers need to be threats.
              He got 1,000 yards and 10 touchdowns while Hakeem was limping around.

Comment

Why assume no one will be able to?
                Because I haven't seen enough of Barden or Jernigan to make me think that they can fill Cruz' shoes.

Comment

Because I haven't seen enough of Barden or Jernigan to make me think that they can fill Cruz' shoes.
                  That doesn't mean they can though. They where extremely happy to draft Randle. The talk was he is a bigger version of Nicks. So what if he lives up to the hype and Nicks can stay on the field? They have drafted WR's before that have not been much their rookie seasons and them became very good. Would not count JJ out either.

Comment

That doesn't mean they can though. They where extremely happy to draft Randle. The talk was he is a bigger version of Nicks. So what if he lives up to the hype and Nicks can stay on the field? They have drafted WR's before that have not been much their rookie seasons and them became very good. Would not count JJ out either.
                    I'm not counting anybody out, I just haven't seen enough of Jernigan or whoever to just be like "Ok, Cruz can walk". Just my opinion.

What if he lives up to the hype, what if he doesn't? If's go both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                      What about Cruz's numbers in 2012 was not enough?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Cruz has been great for this team, but they have to trust their draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          What about Cruz's numbers in 2012 was not enough?
                          Eh, stats. No to say he had a bad year, but stats can be misleading.

Comment

How were they misleading?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                              Nicks is the better receiver when healthy. Throughout his career he has put up more yards per catch than Cruz has. I want Cruz to get a new contract but it will not be the end of the world if we don't resign him .

Comment

He made so many catches for so many yards and so many TDs. How is that misleading?
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X