Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    How were they misleading?
    Maybe misleading was the wrong thing to say. His stats are what they are. His stats where average though. Nothing to over pay for.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      Maybe misleading was the wrong thing to say. His stats are what they are. His stats where average though. Nothing to over pay for.
      Two back to back 1,000+ yard seasons is "average"? What is "overpaying"?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Two back to back 1,000+ yard seasons is "average"? What is "overpaying"?
        In today's NFL yes.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Maybe misleading was the wrong thing to say. His stats are what they are. His stats where average though. Nothing to over pay for.
          Over pay? We don't even know what he wants yet.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Over pay? We don't even know what he wants yet.
            Do you really think he will not ask for a lot? Or more than the Giants can afford?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Do you really think he will not ask for a lot? Or more than the Giants can afford?
              Uh, no? If he knows our situation he won't.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                Nicks is the better receiver when healthy. Throughout his career he has put up more yards per catch than Cruz has. I want Cruz to get a new contract but it will not be the end of the world if we don't resign him .
                No, cruz has more yards per catch. And yards per catch doesnt mean someone is better. But i still think cruz is better
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                ~Big Mike~

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Uh, no? If he knows our situation he won't.
                  Lol. Seriously?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Lol. Seriously?
                    Cruz is humble and wouldn't do something ridiculous like that. If he does then I can see the Giants parting ways.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      In today's NFL yes.
                      So you think more than 50% of the wide receivers in the NFL have had back to back 1,000 yard seasons?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Cruz is humble and wouldn't do something ridiculous like that. If he does then I can see the Giants parting ways.
                        He seems like a really good person but money talks. If a teams comes offering ore money he is gone. Players don't play forever.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          So you think more than 50% of the wide receivers in the NFL have had back to back 1,000 yard seasons?
                          Don't have all the stats, but the 14 guys that finished ahead of him all seem to be 1,000 a year receivers. That of course does not include injured players or players that had no QB throwing to them. The NFL is built for offense.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            He seems like a really good person but money talks. If a teams comes offering ore money he is gone. Players don't play forever.
                            We shall see.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Cruz is humble and wouldn't do something ridiculous like that. If he does then I can see the Giants parting ways.
                              We dont know if he is truly humble or not. All we know is that he is good in front of the media. This is a business so i wouldnt be surprised if he does end up moving on. Only time will tell but i think he will stay
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                              ~Big Mike~

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                He seems like a really good person but money talks. If a teams comes offering ore money he is gone. Players don't play forever.
                                You may be right, but I think Reese gets this done. I don't think Cruz is going to try to hold them up
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X