Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    No, cruz has more yards per catch. And yards per catch doesnt mean someone is better. But i still think cruz is better
    I'm on the fence as to which is better, but, to date, Cruz has been more durable. The 2013 season will be fun to watch.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      I'm on the fence as to which is better, but, to date, Cruz has been more durable. The 2013 season will be fun to watch.
      I dont think its by much, but i feel like cruz is a little better.
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if they kept Cruz over Nicks. While Nicks is probably more dominating with his physical play, he has been hurt every year he has been in the league and you have to worry about all those injuries adding up. Plus, maybe Randle is the bigger version of Nicks? Then they just draft another WR next year.

Comment

We dont know if he is truly humble or not. All we know is that he is good in front of the media. This is a business so i wouldnt be surprised if he does end up moving on. Only time will tell but i think he will stay
          Listen, my husband is a humble guy.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Cruz gets the advantage over Nicks pretty much solely because of his injury history. He's still a very good receiver, but if Nicks were 100% all the time, he'd be in the Calvin Johnson category...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Don't have all the stats, but the 14 guys that finished ahead of him all seem to be 1,000 a year receivers. That of course does not include injured players or players that had no QB throwing to them. The NFL is built for offense.
              All are back to back 1,000 yard receivers?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Cruz gets the advantage over Nicks pretty much solely because of his injury history. He's still a very good receiver, but if Nicks were 100% all the time, he'd be in the Calvin Johnson category...
                NOOOOOOO NOW MARV IS GONNA GO ON A RAMPAGE.

Comment

I dont think its by much, but i feel like cruz is a little better.
                  I think Cruz being able to be effective from outside and the slot is a plus over Hakeem.

Comment

What about Cruz's numbers in 2012 was not enough?
                    In the losses, Cruz had 3 for 26 0tds against the Begals and should have had more than that if he is that good. Against the Falcons, he had only 1 for 15 yards and no tds. He should have had more than that in that game if he is that good. Against the Ravens, where was he? He did little in that game 3 for 21 and no tds. His stats were not enough and could have had more if Nicks was healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      What does Marvin Austin have to do with this?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                        Exactly. That's why I don't even include that option in this discussion. It's inconceivable (to me, at least) that Reese would be that short-sighted regarding either Cruz or Nicks.
                        If we had the money, Reese would do them both this season. We simply can't financially

Comment

All are back to back 1,000 yard receivers?
                          Just about. Again, there are also injuries to account for and lack of a good QB situation. That's why stats don't always tell you everything. Even with his stats did Cruz have an impact season? Not knocking him, the team was off. He was solid, but those stats this year where just ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            I'm trying to calm myself down.
                            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              What does Marvin Austin have to do with this?
                              ...lol

Comment

I'm trying to calm myself down.
                                It's true though..

Comment

Working...
                                X