Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Yeah I agree we should dump Barden. I also highly doubt that we will put ourselves in a position this offseason to be without Hixon and Cruz.
    I would expect them to re-sign Hixon who won't make an outlandish salary demand. Barden is just dead wood IMO and we need to move on from him. I hope he can catch on somewhere and get some playing time.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      HELLO, it was an illustration. Miss your nap?
      One man's illustration is another's chicken scratch.
      Haha!!!
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        One man's illustration is another's chicken scratch.
        Haha!!!
        I am chagrined you let the Ipana reference slide over the dam
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I am chagrined you let the Ipana reference slide over the dam
          You know I didn't know what it was until I Googled it. there are few things that are "before my time". Evidentally, Ipana was one.

Comment

You and I will just have to agree to disagree about Cruz's value to the team.
            Didn't say he wasn't valuable. Not even close. Just said that in today's NFL his numbers where average this season.

Comment

You know I didn't know what it was until I Googled it. there are few things that are "before my time". Evidentally, Ipana was one.
              You old *******, you have to remember those dumbass commercials

Comment

You old *******, you have to remember those dumbass commercials
                I only go as far back as Choo Choo Charlie, Good N' Plenty commercials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Didn't say he wasn't valuable. Not even close. Just said that in today's NFL his numbers where average this season.
                  Saying that "his numbers were average" certainly implies that you think he's average.

How many WR's had 1000 yards, 80 + catches and 10 TD's?
                  Probably not very many. His numbers are far from "average".

Comment

I only go as far back as Choo Choo Charlie, Good N' Plenty commercials.
                    LMAO

Comment

LMAO
                      Which BTW were awesome. I especially loved "Good N' Fruity".
                      But nothing compares to R***les.
                      Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-28-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Which BTW were awesome. I especially loved "Good N' Fruity".
                        But nothing compares to R***les.
                        Now you will tell me you don't remember Andy's Gang ( you can go to hell for lying BTW)

Comment

Now you will tell me you don't remember Andy's Gang ( you can go to hell for lying BTW)
                          never heard of it RF.
                          I was born in 1958.

Comment

never heard of it RF.
                            I was born in 1958.
                            Well you are just a pup then, so no more Mr. Old Guy

Comment

Saying that "his numbers were average" certainly implies that you think he's average.How many WR's had 1000 yards, 80 + catches and 10 TD's?Probably not very many. His numbers are far from "average".
                              Well 15 guys had more yards than him and a bunch where within 100 yards of him so that stat is average. The 10 TD's was a good number and no, that does not imply that he is average. He just had an average season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Well 15 guys had more yards than him and a bunch where within 100 yards of him so that stat is average. The 10 TD's was a good number and no, that does not imply that he is average. He just had an average season.
                                Production and performance are different things.

Comment

Working...
                                X