Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

I hope this doesn't happen because he is an important part of the future but stranger things have happened and what will your feelings be if Reese is forced to lose him...

bewildered, betrayed...
    Attached Files

Comment

Befuddled

Comment

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I would cry myself to sleep..

Comment

We will have a very bad season next year if we lose Victor. This is a passing league, we have no other choice but to make sure we sign both him and Nicks. If not we are doomed

Comment

sad

Comment

Comment

It's certainly possible, but I think it's a good sign that there haven't been any leaks about progress. Now that they have reportedly signed Pascoe, we should be seeing more activity. The more important the player is to the team, the longer negotiations take. If they don't sign him by March 12th I think it's 50/50 they will be able to keep him.
                  Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-26-2013, 05:03 PM.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

hes a restricted FA so either way we will not come out empty handed this year. If he does out price himself to THE ONLY TEAM that gave him a shot then the hell with him. He needs to keep the Steve Smith ordeal in the back of his head.

Comment

Will suck if he's gone.... if another team winds up signing him for 7mil or less a year I will be furious. If he goes somewhere and its an enormous 9-10 mil or higher deal then I'd say the Giants hands were tied.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                        hes a restricted FA so either way we will not come out empty handed this year. If he does out price himself to THE ONLY TEAM that gave him a shot then the hell with him. He needs to keep the Steve Smith ordeal in the back of his head.
                        You can't compare the two situations. Smith was offered a lucrative contract long before his existing contract expired, then he got injured. Cruz owes the Giants nothing but his best effort on the field and he has given them that.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Congrats to the other team that gets him.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                            Cruz's situation is not remotely similar to Steve Smith's.

Comment

I respect your opinion Roanoke, but i disagree. We were the only team to give this kid a shot...if Jerry Reese makes him a fair offer and he out prices himself asking for Calvin Johnson type money then i think that's wrong.

and i wasn't comparing the two situations. I meant if he leaves for mega money his career might take a downfall as he won't have Eli throwing him the ball anymore. Just like Smith's career took a ****

Comment

Working...
                              X