Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bums!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bums!!!

    Yeah that's rain, that I was standing in! me and 5 other fans, waiting for these bums to come over and sign some jerseys. poor little kid in front of me kept crying "mommy where's cruz."
    call me whatever, not letting this one go. :P :/



    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  • #2
    you were there? you lucky bum lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
      you were there? you lucky bum lol
      they hold the NFC/AFC practices on my AF base, every year they are doing it in hawaii.

      Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
        they hold the NFC/AFC practices on my AF base, every year they are doing it in hawaii.
        I see, did you manage to get any jersey signed?

        Comment


        • #5
          The only person I feel bad for is the little kid
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
            Yeah that's rain, that I was standing in! me and 5 other fans, waiting for these bums to come over and sign some jerseys. poor little kid in front of me kept crying "mommy where's cruz."
            call me whatever, not letting this one go. :P :/


            That's pretty rough. With only a handful of fans there I'm surprised they couldn't just Come over and sign some jerseys for you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              That's pretty rough. With only a handful of fans there I'm surprised they couldn't just Come over and sign some jerseys for you.
              Its a frenzy, you have the locals who get on base god knows how, and all they want are signatures, regardless of who it is. Then you got your fans of every team who just want autographs of whoever as well. I had Russell wilson, gerald mcoy, julius peppers, marshawn lynch, V.Jax and a couple others standing right in front of me within arms reach, didn't care for their autographs or the other giants fans next to me, everybody else were handing them torn off pieces of paper, trampling the kids just for signatures, I had to charge up this airman cause he was leaning over a little girl about to pin her against the gate.

              Retweeted by Rueben Randle
              @Katdaddyjay 17h
              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                I see, did you manage to get any jersey signed?
                long story don't want to rehash it

                Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                Comment

                Working...
                X