No announcement yet.

DE Justin Tuck Prepares For Next Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.....I miss the good old days. Can someone bump an "Eli...elite?" thread?
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Sigh.....I miss the good old days. Can someone bump an "Eli...elite?" thread?
      Oy
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Funny is subjective. I found it to be a humerous look back at Tuck's poor performance last season.

And "sensitive" is exactly what I was saying you are.

And Tuck gets credit for the SB wins as a TEAM win. Just like the entire team gets the credit for missing the playoffs last season.

I love Tuck and I appreciate what he has meant to this team and will where his jersey proudly.......but he's NOT the player he once was and he did not play well last season.
        I completely agree with that statement, but am simply not willing to attribute his poor performance last year to a lack of heart, as so many on here are quick to do. In my opinion the guy's body is failing him . . . .
        Last edited by TCHOF; 01-29-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          When did Tuck admit to trying to get by without giving it his full effort?
          When he said he has to work his butt off to be the Justin Tuck of old. To me that says HE didn't think he worked hard enough the last couple years. It was not a slam on Tuck. I read it as he thinks he has to work even harder to be in the same place he was as a young Tuck. If you took that wrong, I apologize. You will rarely see me slam a player. I don't have the right.
          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

I'm sick of hearing all these plans this guy has, just do it.....you've embarrassed yourself the past few years

Comment

well if theres one positive to this, this kind of mentality is infinitely better than the mentality tuck had after the first matchup vs rgknee

Comment

Working...
              X