Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Justin Tuck Prepares For Next Season

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...5-a4b8f3bf66c9

"Q: What was the best team moment of the season?
    Tuck: Probably Green Bay. We were at home playing against the quality football team that they are and we just came out with a dominant win like that. Or maybe in San Fran. I would say either one of those two.

Q: What was your best individual play of the year?
    Tuck: I don’t know, maybe the sace on RG III (Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III).

Q: What is one play or game you could change?
    Tuck: There are so many I’m trying to narrow them down. A game I could have back, probably Washington in Washington. A play, I don’t know. I don’t know what play it would be. I have a few on my mind but I can’t narrow it down.

Q: What are your plans or goals for the offseason?
    Tuck: Just work my butt off to become Justin Tuck of old. Do whatever I can do as a leader in a leadership role to prepare this team for a championship run next year. And get some rest and just come back knowing that regardless of what happened this year, we still have a very quality football team that could put it all together again next year and have an epic 2013. "
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Tuck needs to get back to what made him an all-pro. Because last season his play came off as he was satisfied with championships and the accolades.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Too bad he didnt prepare for this season.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
        Too bad he didnt prepare for this season.
        And you know that how?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          And you know that how?
          If he did he apparently didn't do a very good job, or perhaps he thought he did. The results speak for themselves. He actually seemed more mentally unprepared than physically. I like Tuck, he seems like a good guy and he was a big part of 2 SB wins, but maybe its time to pack it in?

Comment

And you know that how?
            If he has any heart & preprared the way youd expect a champion to prepare, then i guess he's just no good anymore...

Comment

And you know that how?
              The problem is he talks like he can actually do something this offseason to bring back the old Tuck. So why didn't he do that last year. Is talking about how he is gonna work hard to get back to the old Tuck supposed to make us feel all fuzzy? Because it kind of pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                If he did he apparently didn't do a very good job, or perhaps he thought he did. The results speak for themselves. He actually seemed more mentally unprepared than physically. I like Tuck, he seems like a good guy and he was a big part of 2 SB wins, but maybe its time to pack it in?
                So because he didn't have good results, that means that he didn't work hard in the offseason and/or was mentally unprepared?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                  If he has any heart & preprared the way youd expect a champion to prepare, then i guess he's just no good anymore...
                  That's what I believe to be true . . . that his body will not stand up to the rigors of being an every down player any more. IMO the only way to improve his performance next year is to cut way down on his number of snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                    The problem is he talks like he can actually do something this offseason to bring back the old Tuck. So why didn't he do that last year. Is talking about how he is gonna work hard to get back to the old Tuck supposed to make us feel all fuzzy? Because it kind of pisses me off.
                    +1

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      + a lot
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Lol smfh. I'll leave this one be

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Are we going to have to hear him say the same thing every week until the season begins?
                          He is on the record at least 3 times since the season ended telling his story of underperforming and what he plans for next year.. It is a tired story already and we have 7 months til camp begins ARGHHHHHHHH. Talk is cheap JT, get in the gym and shut the flap. IMHO
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

And you know that how?
                            Good lord.....I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny with that statement. Not making the playoffs has sucked out all the humor from this board.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              Good lord.....I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny with that statement. Not making the playoffs has sucked out all the humor from this board.
                              Sorry. I have only one requirement for funny statements . . . . that they actually be funny.

I get sort of sensitive about people questioning the heart of a guy who we basically owe two SB Championships to.

Comment

Working...
                              X