Thomas to Safety?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    are we kidding? Webster wasent even close to being the worst CB in the league, especially for one who spent a lot of time shadowing the top WR of the other team.

And we forget about T2s struggles as a CB
    Disagree here. Corey was awful this year, got burned consistently. TT was great uin 2009 and 2010 before getting injured, he was a pro bowl snub in 2010. If he stayed healthy, he'd easily be our starter

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
      Disagree here. Corey was awful this year, got burned consistently. TT was great uin 2009 and 2010 before getting injured, he was a pro bowl snub in 2010. If he stayed healthy, he'd easily be our starter
      T2 was like 2nd in the league in catches allowed in 2010.

Comment

T2 was never a great corner and that's a fact...he was a good tackler and good in run support..that's it. he got burned deep consistently and never attacks the ball when its in the air. receivers always out jumped him for the ball

Comment

TT was playing some safety back before he got injured. It's a more natural fit for him with how physical he is. He could be the giants version of Charles Woodson. Great in the box

He will be released then resigned.
          we all ready have a safety who is great in the box.

Comment

Unfortunately TT is likely done, we need to get an impact CB in the Draft!

Comment

Watch more than the highlights.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                I'm sure he will perform well in camp and then probably get injured in the first game of the season
                You read my mind...

Comment

T2 was like 2nd in the league in catches allowed in 2010.
                  IIRC he was 2nd in yards allowed and 1st in TDs, or the other way around. Either way, it wasn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Watch more than the highlights.
                    Webster definitely had a horrible year, but he wasn't nearly as horrible as most would make you think. It's like people think he played like the Ravens game all season. Hell, there were a few plays there that he had great coverage but Flacco put the ball on a dime where Webster couldn't make a play. And even on a bunch more in that game he had decent coverage but just didn't locate/make a play on the ball.

Hopefully he'll return to form next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      I'm sure he will perform well in camp and then probably get injured in the first game of the season
                      That's a crappy thing to say

Comment

Love the heart he has but I really don't see much in his future unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                        X