No announcement yet.

49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Whiskey Hotel Oscar Romeo Echo is talking more about the giants than he is about their football game.

Comment

• ehh..
      they dont call them the Fortywhiners for no reason.

hope they ****ing lose
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• hope they lose
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• "And if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Kyle Williams' mistakes means that the Niners WERE NOT the better team along with a score of other things, like them being 1-13 on third downs and only completing 1 pass to a WR all game long."

I agree 99%. They made mistakes, we did not. Eli took a beating and never turned the ball over. However if the queen had balls, she might be a homosexual.

Comment

• Lets go Baltimore Ravens. lol........Gee thought we never be wrting that. lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Not really, the Raiders are the eagles of the left coast. Same kind of wretched hive of scum and villany...
              San Francisco 49er fans and Oakland Raiders fans are interchangeable. Both are misereable examples of humanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                San Francisco 49er fans and Oakland Raiders fans are interchangeable. Both are misereable examples of humanity.
                My son-in-law is from Montana and is a big Niners fan. He's a fine young man.
                Stop with this nonsense.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• They had a better record, I gave them that, but they were not the better team that night. They wanted the Giants, they got the Giants. They should have been careful who they wished for in the first place. There's something ominous about all the bitterness, I think it's about to spill over the game they should be focusing on.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                    They had a better record, I gave them that, but they were not the better team that night. They wanted the Giants, they got the Giants. They should have been careful who they wished for in the first place. There's something ominous about all the bitterness, I think it's about to spill over the game they should be focusing on.
                    The fact that they have another legitimate shot at a lombardi only makes this even more strange... the whole reason they were bitter at the Giants to begin with was disrupting their chance at a ring. Well here you go, you want your goddamn ring, go play for it. Stop *****ing about a team not even in the playoffs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Maybe we can just root for the 49ers to lose, instead of actually cheering for Baltimore.

Comment

• GO RAVENS. SMASH THESE WHINERS IN THE MOUTH.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          Most people are shocked that Kyle Williams is still in the league considering he sucks.
                          I thought they were the Honey Badgers and they don't give a ....

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                            Most people are shocked that Kyle Williams is still in the league considering he sucks.
                            lol...2 times

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              The fact that they have another legitimate shot at a lombardi only makes this even more strange... the whole reason they were bitter at the Giants to begin with was disrupting their chance at a ring. Well here you go, you want your goddamn ring, go play for it. Stop *****ing about a team not even in the playoffs...
                              I think THEY think they've got the win already, and they're mad it won't be 2 in a row. They're that arrogant.

Which is why I say Go Baltimore.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• 49ers fans saying how amazing it is the made the Super Bowl without Manningham and Kyle WIlliams injuries . LOL the team started the same Defensive starters all season. I think 1 starter missed 1 game at the end of the season. The Nickel and Dime package guys played all 16 as well. What are they doing in SF to keep the team that healthy. Their worst injury was Manningham who missed 4 games , 4 frickin games.

Comment

Working...
                                X