49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'd more readily admit to losing to a superior team than an inferior one.

But whatever gets him through the night.

P.S. - What was his excuse when we kicked their ***** this year?
    Actually this year he made an excuse after the game saying they abandoned the run to early.. LOL

this guy is a whiner, the 49ers didn't convert a single 3rd down till garbage time when we were heading for OT, they were NOT the better team that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Not sure I would say that we outplayed them really. If the ball doesn't bounce off the kids leg we lose that game.

They still had to drive the field and Smith had not played inspired football up to that point. Our defence had a few busted plays on Davis and that is the only reason they were even in the game offensively so I think you can argue either way.

Comment

Oh stfu Gore and get ready for the Ravens.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Knowing that.... why even play the game? We could just have a panel of experts pick the better teams, then decide who should be in the playoff, and who is the best two playoff teams, then who should win the SB..... this way no players get injured. Gore is a friggin genious.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
            That is pure speculation and plenty of evidence supports the fact that Eli probably would have scored on them again. Given the time left in the game we may have not even needed overtime to end their season.

Frank Gore can go suck rope. Virtually the same two teams, except our FAs they rushed to sign, met again in 2012 and they got smacked around.
            Are you saying he stopped trying once we were tied but if we were behind he would have tried harder?
            I'm not sure what you are saying here. I'm sure we would have scored again if we could to avoid overtime.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              I'd more readily admit to losing to a superior team than an inferior one.

But whatever gets him through the night.

P.S. - What was his excuse when we kicked their ***** this year?
              Well they are in the SB and we are sitting at home.
              They are the better team this year. Despite the results of the game we played against them this year.

Comment

In light of this startling new information, I think the Giants should immediately give last years championship to the 49ers.

Comment

Along the same line of thinking, the Packers were clearly the better team in 07, we should hand that trophy back to them for that season.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                    In light of this startling new information, I think the Giants should immediately give last years championship to the 49ers.
                    This is a tad snippy.....Don't you think?
                    Its tough to lose a game when you had two late turnovers as the difference, especially when one was purely flukish.
                    I have no problem with a competitor having a hard time forgetting it. These guys go through a lot to get to where we and the Niners were last season.
                    I have no problem with this kind of statement at all.

You guys are too sensetive.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                      Along the same line of thinking, the Packers were clearly the better team in 07, we should hand that trophy back to them for that season.
                      I guarantee you, when we lost to the Rams in the Flipper Anderson game, there wasn't a player in that lockerroom who didn't think they were the better team on the field...and still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Q@$%*(^%&%^$^#*%%)_(*&)&&%^%#!#*&^%%%%

So there
                        After this... What else is there to say. HAHAHA
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

I actually like Gore and he's entitled to his opinion but to say that is just ignorant especially after getting spanked at home......again........but that's the mentality to have......you should believe your the best and play like it.

Not sure which game I enjoy watching more the NFCCG or the SB both still get me nervous (not sure why) and give me the chills.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Well they are in the SB and we are sitting at home.
                            They are the better team this year. Despite the results of the game we played against them this year.
                            They may not be better, but they won when they had to. We did not. You play to win the Championship for the year. Doesn't always mean you are the best team.
                            # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                              They may not be better, but they won when they had to. We did not. You play to win the Championship for the year. Doesn't always mean you are the best team.
                              It takes an entire season to determine who's better, not one game. If not, last year Rex Grossman and the Skins would have been better than us.

Comment

49ers had a better record, they had home field. The better team does not always win. The team who plays the best, does!
                                Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Comment

Working...
                                X