Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi Umenyiora Not Expected To Be Re-Signed By Giants

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/975/osi-umenyiora

Excerpt: "ESPN's Dan Graziano says Giants impending free agent DE Osi Umenyiora is "almost certain" to be gone.

After being forced to restructure his contract and then playing behind Jason Pierre-Paul/Justin Tuck in 2012, Umenyiora sees the writing on the wall." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Good.

Comment

Time to say goodbye to Osi.

Comment

no crap Osi..

Comment

Yay
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

In other news, water is wet.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Sigh I can't wait for the draft sheesh

Comment

old news

Comment

ahhh yes. The weekly Osi thread. How many pages will this weeks version go?

Comment

Good. Now he can go to Oakland and be a one trick pony for them.
                    We all that we got!

Comment

everyone says good but now we have 1 good pass rusher on the whole team. I wasn't a fan of Osi's antics in 2011 but he was a damn good football player for the Giants...people are so quick to write him and Tuck and Webby off....people that won us 2 superbowls

Comment

we say good because he constantly complained and he was over paid. not that he wasnt good DWJPP

Comment

More beating a dead horse. The draft cant get here soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                            everyone says good but now we have 1 good pass rusher on the whole team. I wasn't a fan of Osi's antics in 2011 but he was a damn good football player for the Giants...people are so quick to write him and Tuck and Webby off....people that won us 2 superbowls
                            How was a good player for the giants this past season? The NFL is a "what have you done for me lately" organization. He is a one dimensional player and that is it. I would only be down for him coming back as a back up, for passing downs only, and as a player getting a back up's salary.
                            We all that we got!

Comment

I honestly hate to see Osi go.... I thought he helped our defense a great deal. I wish him well wherever he ends up.

Comment

Working...
                              X