Justin Tuck Talks About What's Weighed Him Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    I say there are only five O-linemen for a reason and do you know why I say that?
    I honestly have no idea what you are saying. There are 5 OL because there are 6 eligible receivers every play.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      I honestly have no idea what you are saying. There are 5 OL because there are 6 eligible receivers every play.
      Wrong. Guess again. Oh and I'm sorry, I said there are only five main blockers. Why I be saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Well there aren't any games scheduled at the current time.
        Obviously I meant next season.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wrong. Guess again. Oh and I'm sorry, I said there are only five main blockers. Why I be saying that?
          No. I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
            No. I'm right.
            Tell you the truth you are really wrong cause there are up to five receivers that can go out to catch the football. Yet there is anothe reason why I said there are five main blockers.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
              Michael Strahan was a great Giant! Tuck has had 3 or 4 good years and now is nothing more than an average DE in this league. I hope he can turn it around for his sake. This whole speech to me, sounds like a guy screaming for the team to make someone else the defensive captain, so he can just worry about playing. I hope TC is paying attention.
              Justin Tuck has been a heck of a lot more than an average DE.
              I just don't get this comment and other anti-Tuck comments here.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Tell you the truth you are really wrong cause there are up to five receivers that can go out to catch the football. Yet there is anothe reason why I said there are five main blockers.
                There are 6 eligible receivers on every play. That is the reason there are 5 blockers. Because there are 5 players on the field on every play on offense that can only block.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Obviously I meant next season.
                  My point was that right now, talking is all he can do.

Comment

My point was that right now, talking is all he can do.
                    I'm saying he's been doing that for a while now, he did it during the season. I don't have anything against Tuck, I like Tuck. I just want to see him play like the old Tuck instead of promising to be the old Tuck.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'm saying he's been doing that for a while now, he did it during the season. I don't have anything against Tuck, I like Tuck. I just want to see him play like the old Tuck instead of promising to be the old Tuck.
                      Personally, I think his skills and physicality have diminished.
                      But thats a far cry from the Tuck-hate I'm reading here. When a guy gets older and can't play at the same level, especially when he's had the kind of success he has, that doesn't mean he should be the subject of this crap. It happens to all of us at one point or another. (it might even happen to me one day)

Comment

We all do but it's the offseason and all they can do now is talk.

Comment

Personally, I think his skills and physicality have diminished.
                          But thats a far cry from the Tuck-hate I'm reading here. When a guy gets older and can't play at the same level, especially when he's had the kind of success he has, that doesn't mean he should be the subject of this crap. It happens to all of us at one point or another. (it might even happen to me one day)
                          Expectation > Reality = Hate
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Why does it sound like he is abdicating his leadership role? That's what I took away from his statement.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Justin Tuck has been a heck of a lot more than an average DE.
                              I just don't get this comment and other anti-Tuck comments here.
                              I said he is NOW nothing more than an average DE. I said he was a good Giant, not a great Giant. And you have your opinion, but mine is that while he is/was a good player for us. I don't really think his name belongs with the list of actual greats that we have had on defense over the years. I've been a fan since the early '80s, so your list might be longer than mine, but, Carson, LT, Banks, Marshall, Strahan, were greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Agree. He doesn't seem like a guy who can give a pep talk. When they won in 2007 he was quiet but so good. Didn't they say he is from a small town down south and he is fine just sitting in his yard. It's funny how people want him out of here so bad but they act like Rolle should be the captain because he talks a lot. Yet at the same time people are saying Tuck talks to much. So what is it? Both Tuck and Rolle played poorly this past year. So many on this message board have been saying Rolle should be the Captain. Why? Everyone seems to be saying Tuck talks to much but say Rolle is the teams leader. Why?
                                I think it is because even when Rolle plays poorly he still brings it.He doesn’t get intimidated by anyone, especially rookie QBs. He plays with passion and keeps trying. I don’t think that has been the case with Justin Tuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X