Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw Undergoes Foot Surgery

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Bradshaw had surgery to replace screw in his right foot. Said stem cell treatment he had last offseason "wore off."

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Bradshaw said the new screw is bigger and will go through 2 bones: The original one he fractured and the one cracked in '11.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Bradshaw had procedure 2 weeks ago. His original timetable for recovery is 10 weeks. New screw is to fix both fractures in his foot #nyg

Hope he has a quick and speedy recovery.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Well better now than later. Should be good to go for the start of the season.

Comment

Bradshaw should be getting a discount. Get 3 foot procedures the the next one is free.

Comment

I think he needs new feet.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            Bradshaw should be getting a discount. Get 3 foot procedures the the next one is free.
            I think they have a 4 foot pack at Costco for only $300.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Hope he has a quick and speedy recovery.
              I'm afraid it may not solve his foot problems though. Replacing an existing piece of hardware doesn't sound like a cure to me.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                I think he needs new feet.
                +1 unfortunately. He's got to reduce the stress he puts on them.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm hoping that TC will trust Brown and Wilson more in 2013 to give them carries and reduce Bradshaw's workload. Man can still run, but the team can't afford to run Bradshaw into the ground...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This is what some call an annual ritual.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I'm afraid it may not solve his foot problems though. Replacing an existing piece of hardware doesn't sound like a cure to me.
                      Strictly non football related, but I feel for Bradshaw. He likely will never be able to walk normally for the rest of his life after football. He literally, possibly more than most, has given his heart and body to football and to his pro career to the Giants.

But, as Hyman Roth said, this is the business he has chosen.

May he be well and healthy enough to play out his last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Well I meant the healing process from the surgery itself. His feet are basically done.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I'm hoping that TC will trust Brown and Wilson more in 2013 to give them carries and reduce Bradshaw's workload. Man can still run, but the team can't afford to run Bradshaw into the ground...
                          Let's hope Bradshaw can accept a reduced work load and maybe a pay cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Well I meant the healing process from the surgery itself. His feet are basically done.
                            It's really a shame about his feet

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
                              Strictly non football related, but I feel for Bradshaw. He likely will never be able to walk normally for the rest of his life after football. He literally, possibly more than most, has given his heart and body to football and to his pro career to the Giants.

But, as Hyman Roth said, this is the business he has chosen.

May he be well and healthy enough to play out his last 2 years.
                              Players are driven, sometimes to their detriment

Comment

Working...
                              X