ny cheerleaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ny cheerleaders

How about we budget for a cheerleader squad for this up comming year. Here's the uniform i like them to wear.

22-00813-1-F.jpg

what would we call them?

Oy
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I think cheerleaders would be a good thing.

Comment

we're about football here... shut up and play the game. if i want to see naked chicks, ill go to the strip club. when i go to metlife stadium i want to see championship style football. lets focus on winning another ring, not what outfits the cheerleaders should wear.

Comment

If we are going to get in the gutter, this thread will have a very short shelf life

Comment

Is the football not exciting enough? Perhaps we should install a pirate ship and a roller coaster while we're at it.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
              How about we budget for a cheerleader squad for this up comming year. Here's the uniform i like them to wear.[ATTACH=CONFIG]450[/ATTACH]what would we call them?
              With no roof on our stadium and those outfits you could call them the Ice Queens.

Comment

mmm..... a pirate ship..................no how about a giant beanstalk tree?

Comment

they would be cold wouldn't they. ah i know we'll give them a scarf and some vitamine c tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                    mmm..... a pirate ship..................no how about a giant beanstalk tree?
                    The Green Giant could be our mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                      we're about football here... shut up and play the game. if i want to see naked chicks, ill go to the strip club. when i go to metlife stadium i want to see championship style football. lets focus on winning another ring, not what outfits the cheerleaders should wear.
                      cheerleaders aren't naked.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                        Is the football not exciting enough? Perhaps we should install a pirate ship and a roller coaster while we're at it.
                        I don't know, the Bucs pirate ship is pretty badass

Comment

Can we get rid of the red jerseys? I know we have, but I want to talk about it.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

annual cheerleader thread

several hours early but offseason has definitely started

Comment

It's been awhile since we had one of these!!! Nice to see some things never change.

It's about the game.....I really wouldn't even notice them unless they were on camera. Unnecessary.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X