No announcement yet.

TUCK'S TWEET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, good for Tuck. He's showing some leadership, hopefully he will continue to motivate his team to work hard this offseason.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      He needs to earn that workout bonus. :sticks tongue out, then runs:
      Hahaha.
      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Every player should show up.

Comment

good. but i'll judge how cool this was by how he looks next year.

no offense tuck, the problem hasn't been that giants players don't sound good on twitter or in front of a reporter.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
            After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.
            +1. I think that he's descended to being a mediocre talent, but I love this attitude. This is leadership.

Comment

YAWN

Comment

If he says nothing he gets crushed. If he says he wants the team to meet he gets crushed. What's wrong with what he said?
                Last edited by Buddy333; 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

More important is who else shows up-who are the guys with a quest for 5.

Comment

After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.
                    Now this is what I love to see and hear out of JT. Go Blue!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      If he says nothing he gets crushed. If he says he wants the team to meet he gets crushed. What's wrong with what he said?
                      Tuck is saying all the right things here.

On a side note, are you on Tucks payroll or something? When 2 of about 25 posters say something negative about a player, thats not exactly being crushed in the world of public opinion. 90% of the posters have a favorable view of his tweet...

Comment

He must have watched the game very closely and realized how mediocre the Ravens looked a few times this season. It's all about getting hot in the playoffs for sure. Ask the 49ers and Falcons how their SB run came.

Comment

Good for him, nothing wrong with trying to regain that All pro form. He's showing some heart and dedication to this team and I love it

Comment

I love Tuck and I love the NY Giants but.......Why is Tuck's tweet such a big deal? you are paid well and are very rich for playing a sport. Shouldn't you be in the gym or the film room every chance you get anyway? Why does it make people happy he said that? that should be the players mentality every year.

Just saying

Comment

Is it me or does it seem Tuck is saying / doing these things out of fear of being cut?

Comment

Now him going and working out is fine by me.
                                At least he's DOING something.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X