TUCK'S TWEET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUCK'S TWEET

After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.

He needs to earn that workout bonus. :sticks tongue out, then runs:

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      He needs to earn that workout bonus. :sticks tongue out, then runs:
      LOL !
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

I like that motto: Quest for 5. It would make me very happy to tie the 9ers and Cowboys.

Comment

Good. Don't rest on your laurels. Next year Super Bowl is the bigger deal anyway. I'd let this one pass as long as next year, you'll be the number one seed? That would be home field advantage all the way.

Comment

For one minute when I saw the thread's title I thought Tucks comments going to be about contemplating retirement again. Jokes aside he has to do some serious soul searching because if he stays he has to be accountable and has to play an important part of next years team. No excuses, show up, do your job and earn your pay.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
                Good. Don't rest on your laurels. Next year Super Bowl is the bigger deal anyway. I'd let this one pass as long as next year, you'll be the number one seed? That would be home field advantage all the way.
                The Fight for Five!

Comment

Maybe Strahan has gotten to him. Gotta change you body and tactics to adapt to your age and diminishing abilities. Time and nature are cruel masters. Go big man. I'd love to see Tuck back on top again.
                  # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

You wanted leadership, there it is... Give Tuck what he deserves. If he plays poorly say it if he does something well say it.

Comment

Hate Quest For Five, too much like the 49ers. I'd personally like that no mottos started until we actual get to the season. I like the Giants team that remains under the radar for the most part.

Comment

It had to be tough watching the game last night.

Comment

lets see which if any teamates join him
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                            I like that motto: Quest for 5. It would make me very happy to tie the 9ers and Cowboys.
                            Can take a page from the Islanders' book... The Drive for Five.

Comment

yawn.. let me know when he does his talking on the field

Comment

Working...
                              X