X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    that's the post of the month for me.

ain't that the ****ing truth.

i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.
    He doesn't need to practice. Virtuosos like him are born to be offensive.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Clearly they don't.
      I mean it's just so weird. I guess when you consider who the coach is.....
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        I mean it's just so weird. I guess when you consider who the coach is.....
        There you have it.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Ok. So they aren't horrible then lol.
          Nope. reread the post.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            He doesn't need to practice. Virtuosos like him are born to be offensive.
            this is the 2nd HUGE game that he's lost based on stupid playcalling/coaching.

All he needed to to do last year was pull Williams after he fair catch and DOVE for a punt (prior to the fumbles, we pulled our PR guy for calling fair catch and then trying to run with the ball, getting a 15 yd penalty), and run gore hard in the 2nd half and he would have been facing the Pats in that Superbowl.

Now he gets 1st and goal on the 6 yard line to win the game and calls 4 passing plays.

that whiney fan base doesn't realize how much their crackpot coach has cost them already.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              Giants were no longer champs when the New Year came and the Giants were eliminated.
              So there was no champ all of the sudden?
              Answer: NO.
              We were the champs until someone else was the champs. A little after 10:30 last night.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Nope. reread the post.
                You said they were great in your last post. They can't be horrible and good at the same time, unless you're the Giants.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You said they were great in your last post. They can't be horrible and good at the same time, unless you're the Giants.
                  Yeah, to reiterate what I was meaning before.....read my first post, it makes sense.

Comment

Yeah, to reiterate what I was meaning before.....read my first post, it makes sense.
                    You failed to emphasize that you meant the Pre-Harbaugh era when you made the "horrible" comment in your first post, which is why I questioned and called you out on it. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW.

Comment

You failed to emphasize that you meant the Pre-Harbaugh era when you made the "horrible" comment in your first post, which is why I questioned and called you out on it. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW.
                      hey you're the one with the problem sis. But I see you now understand finally All it takes is not jumping to conclusions. lol

Comment

hey you're the one with the problem sis. But I see you now understand finally All it takes is not jumping to conclusions. lol
                        Or maybe make a little more sense in your posts

Comment

Or maybe make a little more sense in your posts
                          Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.

Comment

Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.
                            Yeah. They'll be in the playoffs, but we'll be in the SB.

Comment

Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.
                              Seattle was the best team this year in the NFC. They have to be the favorites going into 2013.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

How much pressure do you think the Giants will be under next year knowing the Super Bowl will be played here? I think this year, it's not too much since the Jets were the poster boys and the Giants just came off a Super Bowl year, but I think next season, the expectations will be full on back. Hopefully, more pressure, better results.

Comment

Working...
                                X