No announcement yet.

This Will Sound Crazy But...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harooni is right. IMO, None of those guys he listed will be in a Giants uniform in 18 months with the exception of Eli. I really hope Eli retires a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      They looked like a very tired team by week 14. eli is 32 his whole oline is mostly over 30 , our starting dt's are in their 30's tuck is nearly 30 osi 31
      webster is 30 boley is 30 rolle is 30 kiwi is almost 30 chase is almost 30

not rebuilding but we need some tough cuts and get younger guys starting.
      I absolutely agree, we need to cut the majority of our vets and started saving cap- and start drafting younger players. Ive been saying this- cut webster, boley, diehl- must be done. unless they take a huge paycut. I would keep tuck for veteran leadership and situational (

Comment

after watching the superbowl and looking at our cap situation and aging underperforming vets. i got depressed. we need to get younger and faster quick.

but i would never want to be anyother teams fan. NYG for life
        I'm actually agreeing 100% with a Harooni post?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

after watching the superbowl and looking at our cap situation and aging underperforming vets. i got depressed. we need to get younger and faster quick.

but i would never want to be anyother teams fan. NYG for life
          After reading this post I got depressed and kicked my English teacher in the ding ding.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

After reading that post I got depressed and threw my iced honey bun over the cubicle wall.

Comment

Old as in old school. And slow as $;-t!
              "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Working...
              X