Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so does kiwi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so does kiwi

    Go back to de?

  • #2
    If they don't sign Osi, very likely. A lot depends on the development of Tracy and Ojomo. I wish they would create a scheduled rotation with Tuck, Jpp, Tracy, and Ojomo similar to what the Eagles did last season. I am assuming Tracy and Ojomo are here for a reason
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      I dont see how he doesn't.. He's not exactly lighting it up at LB

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        If they don't sign Osi, very likely. A lot depends on the development of Tracy and Ojomo. I wish they would create a scheduled rotation with Tuck, Jpp, Tracy, and Ojomo similar to what the Eagles did last season. I am assuming Tracy and Ojomo are here for a reason
        Agreed... will also depend on who can take the LB spots.
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          If they don't sign Osi, very likely. A lot depends on the development of Tracy and Ojomo. I wish they would create a scheduled rotation with Tuck, Jpp, Tracy, and Ojomo similar to what the Eagles did last season. I am assuming Tracy and Ojomo are here for a reason
          Am I safe in guessing you prefer us drafting an offensive lineman in the first round?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Am I safe in guessing you prefer us drafting an offensive lineman in the first round?
            You are more than safe, you are listening First or second round
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              You are more than safe, you are listening First or second round
              lol nice, it would be sweet if the BPA at 19 is a RT or G.

              If the BPA is a CB, LB, or DT, I say take em.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                lol nice, it would be sweet if the BPA at 19 is a RT or G.

                If the BPA is a CB, LB, or DT, I say take em.
                It's not just Diehl, although he's the immediate problem. Snee is getting long in the tooth in football years. I don't think we have the next man up and it's not likely we can keep both Boothe and Beatty
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  It's not just Diehl, although he's the immediate problem. Snee is getting long in the tooth in football years. I don't think we have the next man up and it's not likely we can keep both Boothe and Beatty
                  The voice of reason has spoken !
                  The same reasons I've been mentioning this couple of days. I know there's no magic wand to fix all issues at once but its pretty clear in my eyes that it has to start now and the draft its the safer way to go . I'm all in too for a 1st day pick at OL.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Probably, but I can see them drafting a DE early in the draft as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm in the minority of thinking he is a better Sam than DE. His struggles this past season was they removed him from his role from 2011, where he was among the league leaders in TFLs for a 4-3 LB.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hope he goes back to DE. It is his more natural position. I see us looking for speed on the outside. Kiwi is a stout run stopper on the end. I also see him making TFL's from the end spot.

                        Roa, do you see Boothe asking for more than we can afford to pay?
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If we put Kiwi opposite JPP, and draft a beefy run-stopping DT in round 2 (as far as i'm concerned round 1 should be an OT only), we could easily have a D line that could stop any team on the run. Substitute Ojomo in on the LDE when the passing downs come and let him loose.

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Kiwi's role will be defined after FA and the draft. Depends on what Reese is able to do. If you don't believe that Brewer is ready or your not willing to resign Beatty then an OT in round 1 is reasonable; however, I would rather see an killer CB or DE in the first and a OG, LB or DT in the second and third. I think Brewer will be at RT and they move Rivers to MLB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                              Go back to de?
                              if they do move him back,how pissed should he be.

                              the just spent the last 4 years trying to get him to play LBer from his natural position, now they're going to put his hand back down on the ground.

                              they're lucky he's such a team player. can you imagine Osi being asked to change his playing position twice?
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X