I apologize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize

Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.

I dont recall any of your harsh attitude but nice of you to realize it and own up....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.

Comment

No offense taken bro . This post speaks volumes about whats inside your heart, congrats bro, I salute you !
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

It takes a man with a big heart to admit his mistakes in such a public way. Good for you!

Comment

yeah for what's it worth, way to man up. props to you.

Go Giants !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              i was going to sugest a name cange to AngryGiant. haha nice post though. very big of you

we come here to debate, and over the years i have seen many blowups and cursing matches , but i think overall fans enjoy the debates more so then when everyone is thinking the same thing.
              your sig?

Epic. I think I had that same expression at key parts of the oh-12 Season.

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I have a better opinion of you now then I had a few days ago. Hopefully your actions match your words.

Comment

You new around here? Welcome to forum bro. Stay away from Harooni's topics and you'll be "aiight".

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                    Recently I have been awfully aggressive for no reason. I have insulted members personally and have come off as unfriendly. I understand that arguments can be had within a peaceful labyrinth. I apologize to those I have hurt and hope I can be forgiven. Unfortunately I suffer from OCD which can makes me rash and come off as an ***. I hope to control it in the future and show better respect for fellow members. Again I apologize. I care about the opinions of all fellow members and I will act more mature and appropriate from now on.
                    Wrong!
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

if only all members who have lost their cool on here could react the same way.

its great to get into even heated football debates on here.

when it turns personal and your goal isn't to make or prove your point, but to try and injure the person you're discussing this with, is when things turn childish.
                      sigpic

Comment

You are a valued member!
                        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Comment

I needed to go to your profile page and check your previous posts. Let's just say I've seen MUCH worse. Nothing to worry about here if I were you. I too have been known to get on the boards (intoxicated of course) and let out my frustrations.

What I'm trying to say is...don't drink and type kids.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

The New Year does it to the best of us............also not seeing our Gmen in the playoffs doesn't help. You also seem to be setting the bar for your behavior very high (not the worst thing I know). I usually know where the lightnig bolt throwers are on these boards and I haven't seen you in that neighborhood.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X