On This Day Last Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On This Day Last Year

...I was on my way to MetLife with my older sister and 7 year old daughter for the Super Bowl celebration...my 2nd day off from work celebrating the Championship... that was a great time. What do you guys remember from that day?

I live in Southern Delaware, in the Baltimore market, so I am feeling a little melancholy today
    sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

i dont see how that possible... the super bowl would be starting in 6 hours a year ago today...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
      i dont see how that possible... the super bowl would be starting in 6 hours a year ago today...
      LMAO good catch haha

Comment

Tom Jackson, Cris Carter, Coach Ditka, what do you have to say about this: C'mon man!

You know what I meant.
        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Whatever day it was, I was at the parade in NYC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
            It was a leap year, the game would have been yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by GMen Fan View Post
              Whatever day it was, I was at the parade in NYC!!
              Good times.
              sigpic

Comment

lmao ok ok... i was also in nyc for the parade. all the way from rochester fighting through the millions to get into the canyon of heroes

Comment

Working...
                X