Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more Championships in the Eli era?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many more Championships in the Eli era?

Here is a question that recirculates every year. Now the NFC has become ultra competitive. You have teams the caliber of GB, SF, SEA, NO, ATL, CHI in the conference along with WAS and DAL in the NFC East. Making it to the SB in the NFC is no cake walk. We are weak in several areas and don't have a ton of cap space. With that being said, how many more Championships will we win in the Eli era?

I'd be ecstatic if he was able to give his one more during his tenure here. The two have been a blessing. Making it a hat trick would be unbelievable.
    Assign infractions here.

Comment

I think if the Giants make a serious attempt to retool this o-line (not just patch up work) and Eli in the "wheel house" of his career we could get 1...maybe 2 more.

With JR over seeing things and adding youth to certain key spots and Coughlin being a steady presence I wouldn't be surprised if El leaves with 4. Obviously IM a Giants fan and that wishful thinking. Eli has shown in the past he can get on a hot streak when it matter most. Then the Giants always make sure they have a presence with their pass rush. I think you can definitely ride that combo to atleast 1 more...possibly 2.

Comment

at least 1

Comment

Probably one.

Comment

hopefully one more
            but two is ok with me....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

If we can get one more, I'd be so happy.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Maybe 1 more but it will depend on the future of our trenches and if we can get a better pass rush going forward.

Comment

At least 1. Possibly 2 IMO.

He has about 5-6 more quality years left in him and Jerry Reese is good at drafting and trading for talent.

Comment

Probably 3 and a 5x SB MVP. Puts him as the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                      At least 1. Possibly 2 IMO.

He has about 5-6 more quality years left in him and Jerry Reese is good at drafting and trading for talent.
                      agreed
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

We better fix our defense because teams like San Fran, Atlanta, Seattle and Washington are just gonna get better and better.

Comment

I say one more before he hangs it up, maybe two but depends what they do with the team via the draft and free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                            We better fix our defense because teams like San Fran, Atlanta, Seattle and Washington are just gonna get better and better.
                            +1

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X