Who's excited for the Bowl at MetLife?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Montemayor
    started a topic Who's excited for the Bowl at MetLife?

Who's excited for the Bowl at MetLife?

I hope we can take it. Then repeat and win Super Bowl 50 after. Wishful thinking exactly, but I just want Eli to prove he's elite. He has to me and all our fans , yet other team fans I know do not respect him and it gets under my skin. Here in California, people love Colin Kaepernick even though he lost Super Bowl 48, yet they don't at least give Eli props for winning 2 of them. Maybe jealously? I gave them props for making the Super Bowl, maybe they were still sore from last year's NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. Lol. There's nothing but 49er fans over here, it's nauseating. I just want more respect for Eli as much as there is for Tom Brady. He did beat Brady twice after all. We just have to take it next year at MetLife. Freezer Bowl, here we come!!!!!

• flashnando
    replied
    A friend and I are saving up to go. He lives in Queens and I live in Maryland, I plan on going whether the Giants play or not.

Leave a comment:

• EliDaMANning
    replied
    Since this team lacks motivation and get complacent after a SB win, this should be enough motivation for the team to try to win it all.

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyD21 View Post
    Whens the earliest you canget tickets to the superbowl ? i Would love to experience one regardless
    Good luck. Very few tickets go out to fans.

In XLII I think there were 15,000 tickets available for each team's fans (30,000 total) and the teams hold a lottery amongst their season ticket holders to distribute them. The rest go to the league, the 30 other teams, sponsors, VIPs, etc.

Leave a comment:

• RichGiants81
    replied
    Not excited at all for that, they play their worst football at home

Leave a comment:

• TheBookOfEli
    replied
    If the Giants make the Superbowl next year, i'll actually be well within walking distance of being at the Superbowl/MetLife lol. That would be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• MattyD21
    replied
    Whens the earliest you canget tickets to the superbowl ? i Would love to experience one regardless

Leave a comment:

• blueribbon
    replied
    me me

Leave a comment:

• egyptian420
    replied
    Ah the dreams....let's see what Coughlin and co. got up their sleeves for 2013

Leave a comment:

• Carter.525
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I'll only be excited if the Giants actually play in the SB
    bingo

Leave a comment:

• Sean Montemayor
    replied
    It would be the best experience ever for a die hard fan such as myself. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud57
    replied
    I'll only be excited if the Giants actually play in the SB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X