No announcement yet.

Elephant in the Room...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't be sexy, but I think the Giants will be drafting a trench player in the 1st round, either an Left/Right tackle or defensive tackle. And this would be the right thing to do... we need a youth in both spots that have fire / mean spirit to win in the trenches, where we got abused in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      ???? he played in a 4-3 his whole college career
      Inside linebacker is much easier in a 3-4 versus a 4-3 in the NFL with zone coverage concepts. I worry about Teo in a 4-3 NFL defense unless it's at SOLB.

Comment

To make a personnel decision based upon who you think you might get in the draft at pick #19 would be unspeakably idiotic. To make matters worse, Boley and Teo do not even play the same position.

Boley will be replaced by JWill, Paysinger and/or Rivers (if he's back).

Comment

Don't sleep on Paysinger..guy is gonna surprise some people when given his chance. I like J Will also, but he's another guy who can't stay on the field

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            He didn't play up to expectations fr sure, but that was one game. His personal life, however, is really out of alignment and the NY media would hound him mercilessly
            Not to mention his common sense/intelligence quotient has been called into question, an attribute I always thought was critical to a MLB these days.

Comment

"overrated player" are you kidding me off one bad game. i am a huge nd fan and have watched him for many years guy is a stud... trust me
              dun dun dun!, plot thickens....

We don't need drama in the locker room. didn't we learn from the shockey/ tiki days?

Comment

???? he played in a 4-3 his whole college career
                Notre Dame plays a 3-4 tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Such a weird story I really dont want him on the Giants
                  I can hear John Mara saying that
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                  X