Elephant in the Room...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elephant in the Room...

Boley is cut...Open spot at Linebacker...who you got?

Id love to see Jacquain step into that roll full time, but im a bit nervous the staff likes a little LB whose stock is dropping named Teo.

I don't see it. I don't think you cut a player to hope a player drops in the draft. It may be related, but that is definitely not the sole reason

Comment

Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post

Id love to see Jacquain step into that roll full time, but im a bit nervous the staff likes a little LB whose stock is dropping named Teo.
      JWill and Paysinger will contend for the WILL spot.

Teo is not a WILL backer although we do need an upgrade at MLB (not sure Teo is it though).
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

it's J Will's job to lose.. Te'o is a middle LB

Comment

Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post

What makes you think the "staff likes Te'o"?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            the "elephant in the room" told him

Comment

our dline needs to bring it next season. If they don't, and our lbing corps the way it is, we're going to be in serious trouble.
              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                the "elephant in the room" told him
                OH, well then......
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Hopefully the staff doesn’t. Te’o was exposed and run all over in National Championship Game. He is a very overrated player.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                    Hopefully the staff doesn’t. Te’o was exposed and run all over in National Championship Game. He is a very overrated player.
                    He didn't play up to expectations fr sure, but that was one game. His personal life, however, is really out of alignment and the NY media would hound him mercilessly

Comment

He didn't play up to expectations fr sure, but that was one game. His personal life, however, is really out of alignment and the NY media would hound him mercilessly
                      that's my biggest issue with Te'o... the media in NY

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                        "overrated player" are you kidding me off one bad game. i am a huge nd fan and have watched him for many years guy is a stud... trust me
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Such a weird story I really dont want him on the Giants

Comment

Te'o will have a better career on a 3-4 defense. He would make a decent 2nd day selection for the Steelers or Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Te'o will have a better career on a 3-4 defense. He would make a decent 2nd day selection for the Steelers or Ravens.
                              ???? he played in a 4-3 his whole college career
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X