Very pissed off that Baas is starting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pissed off that Baas is starting

We played best w/o Baas. Now he is back in, and we can see how it is working out so far.

That will be on the coaching staff if it continues to go bad. I don't care wtf you pay him, if he is no good, he shouldn't start. Mistakes happen, and he is one of them.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Very pissed off that Baas is starting

They even talking he isnt better
    Go Giants!!!

Comment

Giants have a total of 6 rushing yards. Jacobs has 13 yards receiving, which is 4 times more then his rushing yards or bradshaws.

GO FIGURE!!!
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Comment

bumpity...
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Comment

please keep Baas out next week. Otherwise it will be too much work to be done once again for a win.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Comment

Clearly something is wrong with Baas. He isn't good

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Clearly something is wrong with Baas. He isn't good[/quote]Obviously, Coughlin does not agree with you.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]please keep Baas out next week. Otherwise it will be too much work to be done once again for a win.[/quote]Just wait a New York minute here! Who do you think you are second-guessing the "genius" Coughlin? Do you think you know better than him?

Comment

Baas needs to get the F outta there...he clearly hasn't helped the line get any better in pass protection or run blocking...bring back Petrus and move Boothe to C!!

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="DragonSoul"]please keep Baas out next week. Otherwise it will be too much work to be done once again for a win.[/quote]Just wait a New York minute here! Who do you think you are second-guessing the "genius" Coughlin? Do you think you know better than him?[/quote]1st you do not have to agree with some 100% of the time to think he is a good coach or person (apparently many haven't learned that yet)

2nd - You do not know if its on TC, JR, KG or a combo of those guys that make that decision.
                    Peace,
                    DragonSoul

Comment

I don't understand it either, but I would go back to my Conspiracy theory that Reese is trying to sabotage TC and pressuring him to play Baas since that was likely a Jerry signing...for a big contract, no less!.

Comment

+1

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="DragonSoul"]please keep Baas out next week. Otherwise it will be too much work to be done once again for a win.[/quote]Just wait a New York minute here! Who do you think you are second-guessing the "genius" Coughlin? Do you think you know better than him?[/quote]1st you do not have to agree with some 100% of the time to think he is a good coach or person (apparently many haven't learned that yet)

2nd - You do not know if its on TC, JR, KG or a combo of those guys that make that decision.[/quote]I have not seen anyone knocking Coughlin as a person. Now as a HC that's another story. Of course we do not have to agree with a HC's decisions 100%. But damn, this guy makes the same mistakes year after year. We all saw that the running game was working with out Bass for 2 games in a row, why change it. Then if he is not making the decisions, what role does he play? More over, we have seen over and over the results of not stepping in and making adjustments when his Coordinators **** up. For the life of me any rookie coach knows that inside 8 min from your 20 yard line you do not throw on 1st down. And what do they do> They throw for an INT! Great going! Obviously the 3 stooges decision making process does not work.

Comment

[quote user="hungrrrry"]I don't understand it either, but I would go back to my Conspiracy theory that Reese is trying to sabotage TC and pressuring him to play Baas since that was likely a Jerry signing...for a big contract, no less!.[/quote]Nah, it is the fact that Coughlin does not have the stones to stand up to Reese and tell him to take his garbage and get out of his face. If I am responsible for delivering results, then I am going to use whoever is performing and not just bench rookies. I personally think that it is not Reese making the decision but Coughlin himself.

Comment

Actually, didn't we start running the ball much better in the second half? I missed most of the 3rd and half the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                              X