Ahmad Bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw

I have been hard on Ahmad this year, due to his injuries and what not.

Having said that, I am surely going to miss him and what he's done for this team. He never gives up, and he puts his own body on the line.
    Aside from Eli, he is a HUGE part of this offenses' success as well as the team.

Gonna miss AB!
    Mood: WOOF!

He was a true Giant. Gave his all every Sunday and risked further injury week in and week out for the good of the team. I hate to see him get released, but I understand why. Wish the guy nothing but the best in the future and truly thank him for the time he has spent here in NY.

Comment

he let me get my name on a Giants jersey lol
      I'll never forget the kid

Comment

Bradshaw has been my favorite giants for years now, He has the heart of a lion....But I believe we'll seamlessly move on...I wish him the best...

Comment

TY Bradshaw for giving everything you had to this team, you were a great leader and had the heart of a lion...we will miss ya buddy.

Comment

I will always miss Bradshaw, but it's time to move on, while we have good depth at RB and Bradshaw still has functioning feet to walk on later in life...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Would love to see him in the Giants Ring of Honor some day.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I will always miss Bradshaw, but it's time to move on, while we have good depth at RB and Bradshaw still has functioning feet to walk on later in life...
                14 games 221 carries for 1015 yds 4.6 avg longest 37 6TD 3F 23 catches 10.7 yd avg per catch I would think not a bad year at all Good luck to him he was a great NYG
                Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  Of course. I'm not upset that they released him, I was expecting him to be released. But he is a damn good player. It's unfortunate that he basically doesn't have any feet.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Never forget that moment!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8NboUiKo3Q
                      Last edited by titwio; 02-06-2013, 05:39 PM.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Goodbye and thank you AB for all you left out on the field. You will be missed.

Comment

he was my first photoshop story
                          when he kidnapped John Madden with Miss Mara

Comment

start of the ADVENTURES of the GMEN getting the case

no one saw this ending coming either

love ya AB

Comment

how do i post videos? im trying the [tube]*insert Youtube URL here*[/tube] and it's not working

Comment

Working...
                              X