These are tough cuts now:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are tough cuts now:

I already miss Bradshaw. I really thought we could restructure his contract. Yeah, its all about winning but I think we missed Jacobs last year, his tenacity and fire. We are going to miss Bradshaw.

Originally posted by Blueshine View Post
    I already miss Bradshaw. I really thought we could restructure his contract. Yeah, its all about winning but I think we missed Jacobs last year, his tenacity and fire. We are going to miss Bradshaw.
    I love bradshaw,hes a warrior that youd want on the team....But his guarenteed injuries & decent paycheck w/Wilson on deck it was innevitable.....
    But if anyone thinks we can lean on wilson/brown/scott theyre mistaken......Wilson,who knows.....Brown,hes had injury problems as far back as his freshman year...Scott,unknown.....Id expect a mid-late round RB project to be drafted...

Comment

Tough indeed, will be even tougher if I see him playing for another team. One of my favorite Giants.

Time to look forward to Wilson, the future of this team.

Comment

The nice thing about this is that if any of them get injured, you'd have Jacobs off the street, and if Bradshaw can't find a new home, he could still come back. JR did it with Blackburn, he's more than willing to release a player and later call them back off the street...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          The nice thing about this is that if any of them get injured, you'd have Jacobs off the street, and if Bradshaw can't find a new home, he could still come back. JR did it with Blackburn, he's more than willing to release a player and later call them back off the street...
          I think Bradshaw will easily find a backup role some where else though, wont b available to get off the street

Comment

Working...
          X