X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to see Bradshaw go

http://www.giants101.com/2013/02/06/...hmad-bradshaw/

He looks like a casualty...
    Last edited by Blackula31; 02-06-2013, 02:22 PM.

sad, but not surprising.

Iso many fans loved his fire, and more than a few are going to be pissed off.
    sigpic

Comment

good. He has noticeably declined over the past 2 years. He will get signed by a team and contribute as much as Jacobs did for the 49ers.

Comment

So a source close to him says he expects to be released? Let me know when there is a source from the front office cause Bradshaw's opinion on this means nothing he is speculating just like all of us

Comment

Yeah I'm one of them who's pissed. If this is true we are not only losing a solid player but a leader. I have faith that David Wilson can step up and be the #1 back, but I'm weary of resigning Andre Brown. He looked solid this season before the injury, but in his short NFL career he's had two major injuries to his legs.

I understand this is about the cap and his injury history though...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

We don't need him. I honestly would have rather had Jacobs on our team last year than Bradshaw.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
              We don't need him. I honestly would have rather had Jacobs on our team last year than Bradshaw.
              Haha thats funny, ya lets trade a 1000+ rusher for a cry baby who did nothing last year

Comment

Hope this source is wrong. I find it hard to trust Brown with his injury history. Don't we actually lose $750k in cap space by cutting him instead of gaining room?

Comment

I don't believe it. As limited as he's been with injuries, he has been a rock in the backfield. Plus I'm not quite ready to give the majority of the carries to Brown and Wilson. Brown is good, b ut injury prone and Wilson might not be ready for all of that responsibility yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    Hope this source is wrong. I find it hard to trust Brown with his injury history. Don't we actually lose $750k in cap space by cutting him instead of gaining room?
                    according to slip

Bradshaw
                    keeping this season = $5 mil
                    keeping next season = $5.25 mil
                    releasing before this season = savings of 1.25 (no cap hit after 2013, so would save full 5.25 in 2014)
                    releasing after next season = savings of 4 mil
                    dead space releasing before this season = 2.5 mil
                    dead space releasing after next season = 1.25
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Giants 101
                      In case you missed this earlier... We've now heard from three sources close to Bradshaw that he is likely to be released by the Giants.
                      http://www.giants101.com/2013/02/06/...hmad-bradshaw/

Giants 101
                      To clarify a little bit on the Ahmad Bradshaw news, there's a chance the Giants re-sign him (pending his release) at a lower price, similar to what they attempted to do with Brandon Jacobs a year ago. So don't shut the door on him being with the Giants in 2013.

Comment

Hope this isn't true.

Comment

Sad day indeed if this is so. One of my favorite Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                            Maybe he would be willing to do so. Who is really going to pay him big with is history of injury. He should stay with the Giants.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm going to believe this just yet. I won't bid my farewell until I see a beat writer confirm this, but the move wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                              X