Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why we should be thankful with Bradshaw...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why we should be thankful with Bradshaw...

HE INJURED HIS ENTIRE BODY BECAUSE HE HAS FOUGHT IN EVERY DOWN, IN EVERY PLAY AND GAVE HIS SOUL DURING THIS 6 YEARS WITH BIG BLUE... HE'S NOT HEALTHY, HE'S OUT... THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES 44!!!
    Last edited by Jorge Boada; 02-06-2013, 09:34 PM.

Originally posted by Jorge Boada View Post
    HE INJURED HIS ENTIRE BODY BECAUSE HE HAS FOUGHT IN EVERY DOWN, IN EVERY PLAY AND GAVE HIS SOUL DURING THIS 6 YEARS WITH BIG BLUE... HE'S NOT HEALTHY, HE'S OUT... THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES 44!!!
    of course +1
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge Boada View Post
      amen brother

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He was a true warrior for us
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

2 SB wins. The guy is only 26 years old (27 in March), but injuries can get ya no matter what age plus the wear and tear of being a workhorse RB. It wasn't that long ago when he first stepped onto the scene and ripped an 88-yard TD run on the Bills in the snow.

Comment

He was a true warrior for the Giants. Sad to see him go even though logically it makes sense.
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Thanks for inviting Plaxico out to the club that night!

Comment

Hopefully he'll go to a team that uses him as a 3rd down option, instead of running him into the ground like Gilbride did.
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                X