Change is in the air...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change is in the air...

Boley gone. Bradshaw gone. Canty gone. Looks like the FO is putting significant effort into retooling the team and getting the budget back in order, salary cap and all.

I do wish all these guys the best of luck/health going forward (especially AB, he will forever be a beloved Giant, so #44...a sincere thank you from me for the memories!). Although, maybe he comes back...who knows...

Man this team is already looking drastically different w/o those guys. Anyhow...with all this said, I wonder how competitive we'll be next year? Is this essentially a rebuilding year for us, or will we somehow manage to field a contender next season?

We shall see...

Wow... thanks for a repost of about 10000 other posts today.

Comment

In other news, Andre Brown broke his fibula...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Rebuilding year? you aint kidding. No Martin Parker . we are doomed next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
          Wow... thanks for a repost of about 10000 other posts today.
          thanks for posting in a repost of about 10000 other posts today.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
            thanks for posting in a repost of about 10000 other posts today.
            Thanks for thanking me on commenting about your lack of originality in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
              Thanks for thanking me on commenting about your lack of originality in your posts.
              Forgive me for not perusing the other threads on here before I posted. I haven't been too active on the boards as of late. Anyhow...its not that hard to simply ignore a thread you deem unnecessary. Yet here you are...

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                Forgive me for not perusing the other threads on here before I posted. I haven't been too active on the boards as of late. Anyhow...its not that hard to simply ignore a thread you deem unnecessary. Yet here you are...
                Your inability to read thread titles is an offense I am willing to forgive. Bow down to me, the master of the boards.

Comment

Working...
                X