Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great cuts by reese still not anyone that hard to cut yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great cuts by reese still not anyone that hard to cut yet.

would love to see a big cut ,to shake things up and free even more room. like a web/rolle or something. even a snee

cut guys in their 30's on the downside of their careers taking up huge cap space. yes it sucks because we like these players but we have to get younger faster and cheaper.

In my opinion there is no way we cut Rolle, we are already short one starting safety. I could see us cutting Webster though..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      In my opinion there is no way we cut Rolle, we are already short one starting safety. I could see us cutting Webster though..
      one has to ask himself, are these 10mil per players. thats all. if yes ok if not move foward.

Comment

You can't make a TON of cuts when we have so many gaping holes as it is. We only have so many draft picks and FA is proven to not be the answer year after year in the NFL.
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

true, but make a big cut, a though cut. Free up a huge chunk of cap space for the future. cut diehl and snee. something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            true, but make a big cut, a though cut. Free up a huge chunk of cap space for the future. cut diehl and snee. something like that
            I doubt Reese would cut Snee given his relationship to Coughlin.
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Barring some unforeseen circumstance, Rolle is going nowhere

Comment

one has to ask himself, are these 10mil per players. thats all. if yes ok if not move foward.
                As cold and simple it may sound thats the honest truth.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                  I doubt Reese would cut Snee given his relationship to Coughlin.
                  im not saying snee should be cut, but you shouldnt not cut a guy for favoritism. he he is taking up a huge chunk of cap and he is on the downside of his carrier its business.

ask yourself as gm is this player worth X dollars , what is the cap penalty like, can he play a full season?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                    i say stevie brown is fine and we could use the space to upgrade linebacker , tired of seing 2nd string guys as starters. we can draft a safety. tons in FA too to be over paying for that position.

Comment

Do I think Rolle is worth 9m per year, no. Does Rolle make 9m per year? No... His cap hits are like this:

2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
                      4,750,000 1,250,000 6,750,000 7,000,000 7,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                        Maybe but it was the same way of thinking about Canty and he was cut. A lot of folks thought Canty was going to be asked to redo his contract taking a paycut but not everyone saw his release coming.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                          Do I think Rolle is worth 9m per year, no. Does Rolle make 9m per year? No... His cap hits are like this:

2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
                          4,750,000 1,250,000 6,750,000 7,000,000 7,000,000
                          wrong sorry they rescrutured, his cap hit is now around 9.25

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/cap-hit/

Comment

im not saying snee should be cut, but you shouldnt not cut a guy for favoritism. he he is taking up a huge chunk of cap and he is on the downside of his carrier its business.

ask yourself as gm is this player worth X dollars , what is the cap penalty like, can he play a full season?
                            Probowl

Comment

wrong sorry they rescrutured, his cap hit is now around 9.25

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/cap-hit/
                              Well that's the teams fault then.. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X