Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okaayyyyy so now there's no fire on this team whatsoever......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okaayyyyy so now there's no fire on this team whatsoever......

    Was pi$$ed when they let Jacobs walk not so much because he was that productive last year (2 years ago now) but because he brought a fire to the team......I can't find the quote but he said something along the lines of "You need a bad guy/villian....I'm that guy for the Giants." He was attitude......when he left Bradshaw picked up that slack a bit......fiery little guy.....loved his intensity.

    All the successful SB winning Giants teams of the past have had those type of guys.......

    I look at the roster today and don't see one player that fits that mold.......the Eli shrug will only take this team so far.

    Rolle could be that guy but I'm not sold on it.

  • #2
    I think Wilson can be that guy... remember the falcons game? He was pretty much the only guy who gave two craps, and unfortunately since he was a rookie nobody was listening to him...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      That "fire" was the worst running game in the league.

      Production is more important than any leadership or fire or whatever other intangibles.

      Comment


      • #4
        Antrel Rolle

        Comment


        • #5
          fire with feet held together by stainless steel screws

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
            Was pi$$ed when they let Jacobs walk not so much because he was that productive last year (2 years ago now) but because he brought a fire to the team......I can't find the quote but he said something along the lines of "You need a bad guy/villian....I'm that guy for the Giants." He was attitude......when he left Bradshaw picked up that slack a bit......fiery little guy.....loved his intensity.All the successful SB winning Giants teams of the past have had those type of guys.......I look at the roster today and don't see one player that fits that mold.......the Eli shrug will only take this team so far.Rolle could be that guy but I'm not sold on it.
            I say Wilson can be that guy. BTW, love the signature pic. Shows who really runs MetLife lol.
            2017 Mock Draft

            1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
            2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
            3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
            4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
            5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
            6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
            7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

            Comment


            • #7
              hey you know what...
              **** happens. Players come and players go. Some other player will step up as the "fire"...
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                That "fire" was the worst running game in the league.

                Production is more important than any leadership or fire or whatever other intangibles.
                Great we cant cut Rolle because of his intangibles now. Lets forget the fact he cant cover the deep half and he is supposed to be a safety

                Comment


                • #9
                  What about Tuck.......he is firey....when he wants to be!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    "Fire" doesn't win games.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      After the Atlanta game when he said things would have been different if he played, and everyone said he was the emotion and his fire was missing, the Raven's game was next, and we all saw how he looked in that game,

                      not taking anything away emotion wise, but to say no one else can or will is ignorant

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                        After the Atlanta game when he said things would have been different if he played, and everyone said he was the emotion and his fire was missing, the Raven's game was next, and we all saw how he looked in that game,

                        not taking anything away emotion wise, but to say no one else can or will is ignorant
                        Wait are you saying Wilson or Bradshaw?

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bradshaw,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oh okay good... I was about to say Wilson was just about the only guy that produced vs Baltimore...

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Eli's shoulder shrug has yielded him two Super Bowl MVPs. I don't miss the Jacobs led rushing offense that was dead last in the league or his antics.

                              On the bright side Rex Ryan may be looking for a job around the time Coughlin considers retirement. He can supply the team with the bravado it needs...
                              Miss me yet? sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X