No announcement yet.

Giants resign Shaun Rogers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah! Pardon my language but this guy deserves an applause. He is a giant. Literally. 6'4" 350lbs!!! He demands a double coverage, which would allow somebody by the name of Jason Pierre-Paul to slip on the outside and get a major sack on a quarterback!!!Epic! Here's to hoping he stays healthy all season. Cheers.
    2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
    2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
    3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
    4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
    5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
    6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
    7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

They need to sign a FA and draft one that ca play right away. They are far from solid at DT.

Comment

When Shaun Rogers was young the guy was a real, real good DT, and a great Run Stopper.

If we can get some High Level production from him it will be a huge boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
          When Shaun Rogers was young the guy was a real, real good DT, and a great Run Stopper.

If we can get some High Level production from him it will be a huge boost.
          I'd be happy with 20-30 solid snaps a game (or roughly between 33%-50% of the snaps).

Comment

Everything is going to be all right. Marvin Austin was just biding time waiting for Canty to leave. He can't possibly fail now.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Nice. He looked promising before that blood clot. Question is, is that kind of problem something that can recur?
              I dont think u can count on Bernard or Rodgers to make the team if 1 makes it your ahead of the game

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                I dont think u can count on Bernard or Rodgers to make the team if 1 makes it your ahead of the game
                I agree.. Don't we also have to worry about Shaun Rodgers being motivated? Weren't we all kinda hereing rumblings of him being a dink last yr before his injury? I could be wrong though.. Either way, hes well past his prime and coming off a lost season.. I think were just so thin at DT, reese is trying to bring in a old vet that has had a good career, trying to get one more solid season outta him, while not expecting much... Kinda like a New York Yankee scrap heap signing if u will.. Hope for the best, while trying not 2 get ur hopes up to much...
                Last edited by nycsportzfan; 02-08-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X