Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hixon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hixon?

    Anybody know if Hixon is going to be with the team next season? Sill up in the air?
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    I think a team might offer him more money elsewhere. I want to see what Jernigan and Randle can do. It's their turn IMO.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, forgot he was a FA this year... Hixon will be back. I think he stays loyal to us. God Bless him. I want him to retire a Giant.
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

      Comment


      • #4
        Wouldn't surprise me to see Gettleman go after him to give Cam some more weapons. Would like to see Hix re-signed though.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Anybody know if Hixon is going to be with the team next season? Sill up in the air?
          He's nice to have on the team....but when he's playing that usually means Nicks or Cruz are beat up.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

          "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

          Comment


          • #6
            Only if we can get him cheap.

            Comment


            • #7
              Pats may sign him, he'll be a good fit there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Wouldn't surprise me to see Gettleman go after him to give Cam some more weapons. Would like to see Hix re-signed though.
                That would be interesting. Hixon is undervalued among our brethern here but I think we'd miss his work ethic and versatility.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  He's nice to have on the team....but when he's playing that usually means Nicks or Cruz are beat up.
                  That's not true, he's been the # 3 receiver. Plus he a great special teams asset
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He made comments earlier in the year that the grass is not always greener away from the giants. So he may be back, certainly seems like he would like that. Depends what the giants offer him

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                      Only if we can get him cheap.
                      Don't think that's gonna happen.
                      He's a legit 3rd wideout for any team and on some, a starter.
                      He'll get his payday, just not with the Giants.
                      my beer drinking team has a football problem

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        He made comments earlier in the year that the grass is not always greener away from the giants. So he may be back, certainly seems like he would like that. Depends what the giants offer him
                        I would expect Hixon to accept a fair offer here
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          That would be interesting. Hixon is undervalued among our brethern here but I think we'd miss his work ethic and versatility.
                          Undervalued by the "bretheren" or overvalued by you?? Probably somewhere in the middle. lol. Seriously though, if he is willing to sign for 4th WR money, then I think the Giants will want him back. Good guy! Very dependable.
                          #80

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            he could give anyone a run for the money comon. some say he is the finest route runner on our team. Im not saying that but if its true, what is there to argue. he is a threat from anywhere. Michael Strahan said himself that he is a superstar. (when Plax went down) Thats a little extreme but hey. he said it not me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              Wow, forgot he was a FA this year... Hixon will be back. I think he stays loyal to us. God Bless him. I want him to retire a Giant.
                              Agreed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X