• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Euros
    Greek bonds lol.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Greek bonds lol.
      May as well be wampum
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Yeah..Its more like 95%.
        As an added bonus, the redskins are not able to offer him a contract.

Comment

Yeah..Its more like 95%.
          Agreed. Megatron is probably the only receiver a team would be willing to dish out a 1st rounder so easily on. Cruz is good but not THAT good imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            Agreed. Megatron is probably the only receiver a team would be willing to dish out a 1st rounder so easily on. Cruz is good but not THAT good imo.
            He is excellent but not really in the top 5. I would think that every team knows that including the Giants. Now Cruz agent may tell him he's a top 5 receiver but maybe Cruz is smarter than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
              He is excellent but not really in the top 5. I would think that every team knows that including the Giants. Now Cruz agent may tell him he's a top 5 receiver but maybe Cruz is smarter than that.
              I still think it's nothing more than negotiating strategy on both sides
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

May as well be wampum
                The only currency worth less than the Greek drachma had a picture of Jeff Davis on it.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The only currency worth less than the Greek drachma had a picture of Jeff Davis on it.
                  Thems fighting words in these here parts

Comment

I still think it's nothing more than negotiating strategy on both sides
                    I agree with that. Cruz should be able to get a market level contract from us AND remain in the media capital of the world as he prepares for life after the NFL. For a guy like Cruz that should be worth alot.

Comment

Thems fighting words in these here parts
                      Oops! Sorry.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Mara needs to shut it

This guy is nothing like his father. What kind of pinhead comes out to the media and says a player is "asking for too much money"? There is no positive outcome result of saying something stupid like that. Does he think Cruz and his agent will come down if he makes him look greedy in the media ?

Not only is it tactically ******ed it is utterly classless behavior that Jerrah or Woody would pull. This is the franchise that doesn't have cheerleaders or a mascot but now it is ok to talk about player contracts in the media.

I agree with setting a number for Cruz and not going beyond that. Reese has the unenviable job of negotiating these contacts with guys who think they should all be the highest paid players in the league. I don't agree with Mara lite spouting off about it in the media and making JRs job tougher.

Comment

• when did he say that?

Comment

• Link?
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              when did he say that?
                              its in the media today on Redzone

Comment

• anyone with half a brain knew cruz was asking for too much money.

Nothing wrong with what Mara said.

Comment

Working...
                                X