No announcement yet.

We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz is a restricted FA its very unlikely he is going anywhere. And very few teams would be willing to give up a 1st (Assuming that's his tender) plus the huge amount of money he will get. Teams can always find guys that can catch the football.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Perhaps, but playing in the largest media market in the world is very different from, say Cleveland. Cruz has already benefited from commercial exposure that would dry up in most other markets.
      True, but I kind of think the Salsa is really what made him a household name. Not so much playing in New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        Nicks needs to stay healthy this year or he'll have no leg to stand on. No pun intended.
        How is that a pun?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
          Cruz is a restricted FA its very unlikely he is going anywhere. And very few teams would be willing to give up a 1st (Assuming that's his tender) plus the huge amount of money he will get. Teams can always find guys that can catch the football.
          True, true.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            True, but I kind of think the Salsa is really what made him a household name. Not so much playing in New York.
            The exposure is what he benefits from and it's like nowhere else. He wouldn't be the poster boy for Campbells' Soup in Carolina, as an example. Plus his business interests in clothing are also in the fashion capital of the world. He's already done a lot to assure his and his family's future. John Maras "sales pitch" touched on that.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by KidA View Post
              How is that a pun?
              Leg - stand
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                True, true.
                The bigger issue seems that the way things are going this could turn into a long holdout.

Comment

• Cruz for Revis lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                    Cruz for Revis lol
                    Hell

no
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      The exposure is what he benefits from and it's like nowhere else. He wouldn't be the poster boy for Campbells' Soup in Carolina, as an example. Plus his business interests in clothing are also in the fashion capital of the world. He's already done a lot to assure his and his family's future. John Maras "sales pitch" touched on that.
                      we're lucky the Jets' cap situation is worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        we're lucky the Jets' cap situation is worse
                        That would kill me lol

Comment

• I like Cruz and all but he is replaceable. Especially if we get a first round pick for him.

Comment

• I shudder thinking what Cruz could do against Perry Fewell's defense......total nightmare scenario.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Hell no
                              Only because of the ACL injury, otherwise that's a done deal.

Comment

• Sure because Revis would be easier to negotiate with! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X