• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Can Jernigan do the Salsa? lol
    The robot

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      They drafted JJ just last year. Just because he hasn't played much doesn't mean they are giving up on him. A healthy Nicks and more experienced Randle could open things up for a guy like JJ. Don't really know what to think as of now. They have so many problems with money that cold be the reason why they can't get to Cruz yet.
      It's all hypothetical. Haven't seen much of JJ to make a comment about him.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's all hypothetical. Haven't seen much of JJ to make a comment about him.
        Do you think Reese is a good GM?

Comment

Do you think Reese is a good GM?
          What? Yeah..

Comment

What? Yeah..
            So then just trust the pick.

Comment

So then just trust the pick.
              Dude, haha I didn't say anything about not trusting whoever he picks. The hell did this come from. The only thing I would hate is drafting another WR.

Comment

Dude, haha I didn't say anything about not trusting whoever he picks. The hell did this come from. The only thing I would hate is drafting another WR.
                You said you haven't seen enough of JJ to comment. No one has. You just have to trust his pick for now.

Comment

You said you haven't seen enough of JJ to comment. No one has. You just have to trust his pick for now.
                  I didn't say he was a bad player, I'm saying I can't say he's good or bad because I have not seen him play yet.

Comment

I didn't say he was a bad player, I'm saying I can't say he's good or bad because I have not seen him play yet.
                    No one can, but IF they did lose Cruz you just have to trust in Reese.

Comment

No one can, but IF they did lose Cruz you just have to trust in Reese.
                      I never said I didn't..

Comment

• Never said you did. Like you said, this is all hypothetical. So the only thing we can do is trust in his picks. Again, I don't think they lose Cruz but if they did Reese has set them up in a position to succeed. JJ may never be another Cruz but the talent around him can make him an even better player.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          And if that first round pick is a lineman, DB, LB?
                          Then we can use our other 1st rd pick for a wr or maybe a rookie free agent.

Comment

• All I'm saying is everybody panicked when Smith left and we all know how that worked out.

Comment

• I'm not worried about it.people who are smart with their money, do better. no reason to jack up our financials over one player.We shall see how much of a team player he really is.

seems to me like he's being a bit prima donna with all this contract talk. Sure money is the way of business. I remember when we let steve smith go. I wasn't as cool headed as I am now.

people, we will be fine. we seem to have a great scout team who finds the diamonds in the rough

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                                I just added another link of John Mara's comments to the REAL Cruz thread In that report, Mara says they "have a year" to work this out so they are clearly not giving up on Cruz even if they have to tender him, they will continue to negotiate with his people.
                                Couldn't we just offer Cruz more bonus money vs contract money? I'm not expert of football finances but I have heard that a team could feasibly offer 20 mil over time and break it down as 15 million bonus and 5 million contract?

I understand that bonus money doesn't count against the cap. personally as a cruz type of player, I would love more guaranteed money then contract funds.

Comment

Working...
                                X