No announcement yet.

We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 million is way too much. I don't see any team giving him that.

Comment

• Negotiating 101. The employee puts the offer that he believes is fair and what his value is. The employer then counters and put their offer for what they think the value of the player is. After a few weeks of back and forth both sides come to a middle ground.
      Last edited by primetime; 02-02-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• In our case it isn't whats fair exactly its what we can afford which is barely anything over the cap and 22 FA's to re-sign or replace.

Comment

• They aren't 4 mil over the 2013 cap. They are 4 mil over the 2012 cap.

Comment

• Not going to get $10 million a year and he is not holding out this year. With what he makes if he held out this year he wold owe money.

Comment

• We all knew this day was coming. Sigh.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Welker earned 9.5 Million last year Cruz may get 10. I'd like to think 7 or 8 would get it done

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  Cruz also not ruling out a hold out wants 10mil per.
                  The new CBA eliminated hold outs by RFAs.

If he holds out, this season does not count towards his total league years, and he would be an RFA again next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    We all knew this day was coming. Sigh.
                    I don't think it's as dire as the media would have us believe.....yet
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post

If he holds out, this season does not count towards his total league years, and he would be an RFA again next season.
                      Oh thats right - totally forgot about that. Holding out meaning what though, pre-season - regular season?

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post

We can check that off the list then lol
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• why combine roa , its different topic, mara quotes also ???

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            We can check that off the list then lol
                            yes its a cruz topic but the new story will be buried in this thread and it has Mara quotes and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                              Think Cruz would take an IOU?
                              Maybe from Harooni, but not otherwise
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 02-02-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Roa come on man, we both know that avg lurkers will miss my thread about what Mara had to say on the subject.

not like the MB is busy. we at least had something going now dead. great

Comment

Working...
                                X