We're not keeping Cruz, no way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    yes its a cruz topic but the new story will be buried in this thread and it has Mara quotes and all.
    We have Mara's quotes pages back
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      We have Mara's quotes pages back
      oh buried , point made

Comment

• Lets combine every new article so people who dont come everyday will have to read 50 pages!!!

Comment

• I understand that its a similar topic but its offseason for us. and if its a different article with new info it should be in a seperate thread IMO.

same news posted sure combine.

Comment

why combine roa , its different topic, mara quotes also ???
            I copied your post into the OP
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I copied your post into the OP
              ok i'm done crying. lol

Comment

ok i'm done crying. lol
                See, that's how negotiations work

Comment

See, that's how negotiations work
                  You drive a hard bargain RF.....
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    You drive a hard bargain RF.....
                    Tough...but F A I R

Comment

yes its a cruz topic but the new story will be buried in this thread and it has Mara quotes and all.

Is that Artie and Eric?
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

ok i'm done crying. lol
                        Big Eric the Actor fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          lol are you referring to my "problem" or putting this to bed and working on the OL/DL?
                          Putting this to bed. We all have problems and the confessional is closed at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
                            Brand Cruz could easily become brand Snooze without Eli and Nicks. He's got to be aware that his "brand" value drops dramatically if he goes somewhere else and fizzles. I take his bravado in demanding big bucks from the Giants as a sign that his agent's phone isn't exactly ringing off the hook with top dollar offers from other teams. It sounds way to much like a bluff to me. The salary cap is real for everyone, not just the Giants.
                            His agent's phone can't start ringing until March 12th. There are several teams with significant CAP space

Comment

• Giants prioritize Hakeem Nicks' deal

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...iority-sources

Interesting. This is feeling more and more like the Steelers situation last offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...iority-sources

Interesting. This is feeling more and more like the Steelers situation last offseason.
                                Yes, indeed it is. Although, if they cannot reac an agreement with Cruz I can see him being tendered. I do not see the Giants slapping Cruz with the franchize tag.

Comment

Working...
                                X