X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No again not injury prone when its only a game or two a season
    I don't think he's talking about Nicks' knee
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      I don't think he's talking about Nicks' knee
      I know, his argument is moot either way considering TT had missed games before he hurt his knee

Comment

I know, his argument is moot either way considering TT had missed games before he hurt his knee
        So forget about any other player. Nicks has missed games in all 4 seasons he has been in the pros. How does tis make him not injury prone?

Comment

When?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            When?
            only played 14 games in '08

Comment

So forget about any other player. Nicks has missed games in all 4 seasons he has been in the pros. How does tis make him not injury prone?
              It's kind of like the word "elite." Means different things to different folks.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No, how many times do I have to say that missing a game or two a season is almost commonplace in the NFL?

Comment

only played 14 games in '08
                  Was that because of injury? Also, the next two years he did have complete seasons.

Comment

No, how many times do I have to say that missing a game or two a season is almost commonplace in the NFL?
                    How many games has Cruz missed?

Comment

His whole first season, argue that he shouldn't have been placed on IR all you want but he was still injured.

Comment

Calvin Johnson missed a game in '07, 2 in '09, and 2 in '10. I guess he is injury prone too huh.

Comment

His whole first season, argue that he shouldn't have been placed on IR all you want but he was still injured.
                          That's a little like dirty pool right there He never should have been put on IR and we all know it. But it was a season lost

Comment

• We're getting off track a tad now

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              That's a little like dirty pool right there He never should have been put on IR and we all know it. But it was a season lost
                              Hahaha if this was a serious debate I wouldn't have gone there but imo buddy is just grasping at straws here

Comment

Calvin Johnson missed a game in '07, 2 in '09, and 2 in '10. I guess he is injury prone too huh.
                                Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X